“Phenomenal restaurant!!”
Review of El Castillo

El Castillo
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We caught our own tuna on a deep sea fishing trip and owner/chef Harlan prepared an incredibly delicious dinner for our family. Extraordinary food, phenomenal owner/staff and wonderful ambiance! Definitely a gem in the Playa Potrero area!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Over our 11 day trip to Costa Rica we went deep sea fishing and caught tuna. We brought it to El Castillo and they made an amazing dish! The chef is amazing! I normally don’t like tuna but it was one of the best dish I’ve ever had! I’d recommend El Castillo to anyone!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

During my 10 day trip, I went to El Castillo for dinner three times. Each meal was delicious! Both Tuesday nights, wonderful musicians played and added to the nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I tried a Vietnamese dish that was splendid. This followed by a sublime cheesecake made the meal an event.
The bartender did his share of making this a memorable occasion.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The food here is very delicious and very fresh. The owner stopped to chat and we complemented him on the BLT sandwich, and he said he makes his own bacon! Delicious! Drinks were also very good. Margarita is excellent.