This was our second time back at Padang Padang Surf School and again, we had a great time. I felt compelled to write another review as it is great to see the standards are still very high and the professionalism has maintained. When we first stayed at the camp we were brand new surfers, so it was great to return with a bit more experience and still feel we were getting excellent value with going out with a camp rather than just going on our own.
It makes such a difference heading out with a surf camp as the guides are very knowledgeable about the conditions for the day and where is best to go for the different abilities. This is reassuring as you know you are going to have a great day surfing in waves that are appropriate for you. We also really enjoy meeting like-minded people and it was great to see that we knew someone from a few years ago who we originally met there. Upon talking with other guests, it seemed that many were repeat customers. This is a great compliment for the camp.
The same guides we enjoyed surfing with last time are still there, this isn’t a surprise as they are very helpful and look after the guests really well. It is great to see them making sure everyone is getting waves and having a good time. There are many breaks of the Bukit, some less known, this is an awesome experience as the camp will try and take you to the quiet breaks if conditions are right!
The yumminess of the food hasn’t slipped, if anything it has got better. The meals are perfect for what you want during your surf day, fresh and plentiful. There is even more of a selection of restaurants very close to the camp which makes grabbing dinner really really easy.
If you are heading to Bali or want to surf then head to this camp for an experience you won’t forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padang Padang Surf Camp offers quality accommodation near some of the best surfing breaks in the world. Surf guiding for advanced surfers and surf lessons for beginners. We cater for all levels of surfers and offer full services including airport transfers, meals, accommodation, surf lessons, board rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Padang Padang Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel Pecatu
- Padang Surf Camp Pecatu
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali/Pecatu