First impression of the hotel is the beautiful grounds, well maintained gardens nice pool, but once you step inside the hotel its a bit of a disgrace for a 4 star hotel, the place gave me the impresssion that someone started building this grand place but ran out of money 3\4 of the way through, and than another company bought it and finished it as cheap as they could, the place has potential but is really lacking all the the finishing that makes up a 4 star hotel, it gave me a strange vibe because its a huge hotel with 1000s of rooms but no one around, the furnature in the rooms is a joke the side tables are falling off the wall if you put something on it will slide of as its on a 45 degree angle, the TVs are ancient artifacts with bad recieption, there were very loud groups of tourists in the hallway at night, the included breakfast was dissaponting, there is nothing around so you pretty much have to eat here and the food is overpriced and not good, the one good thing about the hotel is the view was great from the room and the grounds are beautiful, but that's were it ends witch is sad because the place has so much potential, there are much nicer hotels in the area for the same price that aren't necessarily listed on the web, I stayed at much nicer places in bali for halve the price and star ratings, definitely wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by genuine Balinese culture, The New Kuta Hotel, is a perfect tropical getaway. Nestled on a gentle hill within a stone's throw of one of Bali's most famous and gorgeous beaches, The New Kuta Hotel pampers our guests with stunning views, modern rooms, outstanding restaurants, warm service and all the facilities you look for in an island resort. Kelapa is located just 5 minutes away directly overlooking Dreamland Beach, where you can enjoy the colorful sunsets over the Indian Ocean before a night of fun.The New Kuta Hotel also offers state-of-the-art, conference center with space for up to 700 people, all within the confines of our resort.Come and experience the tropical ambiance and Bali's famous island hospitality, at The New Kuta Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Kuta Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Kuta Condotel Hotel Kuta
- New Kuta Hotel Bali/Pecatu