“Wedding Canapés”

Trattoria Uluwatu Bali
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Pecatu
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: OUR ROOTS Established December 2002 in the popular Seminyak area of Bali, Trattoria has become known to ex pats, tourists and locals as the original home style Italian restaurant. Serving award winning authentic Italian cuisine and pizza at an unbeatable value. Created and owned by Edoardo Guerrrini and Executive Chef Olivari Vanni, the two partners have taken what they've learned growing up in Italy and New York City and established what is now a staple throughout Indonesia. Their secret ingredient - authenticity, simplicity, quality imported ingredients, great service and value. Since opening, Trattoria has been a vanguard in the Seminyak area, having been the second restaurant established on Jl. Oberoi, today the restaurant still sits among the elite on the main street known as "Eat Street." With an unpretentious ambiance, home made pastas, breads, desserts, and friendly service, Trattoria truly lives up to its reputation as an informal restaurant serving simple Italian dishes.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I am a huge food enthusiast, I stayed at Pink Coco first back in 2012 and ate here for almost every meal I could. There is not a bad meal on the menu. The pizza and pasta is amazing and I love that they give you freshly baked bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to start your meal with. When it came time to cater for our wedding at Pink Coco it was a no brainer. I had to share this wonderful food with our guests. The guys at the trattoria were amazing. The canapés were served after the ceremony while my husband and I were having photos done to keep our guests happy and in a celebratory mood. To say the food was plentiful is an understatement. We had so much left over we put it into the fridge and brought it out again later. They even put together a breakfast menu for our guests the morning after the wedding. I know there are a lot of good Italian restaurants on the island and I have tried quite a few but nothing compares to Trattoria Uluwatu Bali

2  Thank sarak8Melbourne
There are newer reviews for Trattoria Uluwatu Bali

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant, the pasta pizza and salads are the best!! Dessert is Delicious too! Complimentary bread is always given. Perfect for couples, families and friends all occasions! I always continue to eat here at dinner time. Price is good for the quality too. My partner and I ordered 2 pizzas 2 desserts a glass of wine and a coke for $33. A must if you are visiting uluwatu

1  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We moved in to uluwatu. First time at this area. Not like seminyak or kuta. U r not east to find a Restorant around the quite area.

1  Thank nelsonnyew
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We did a sunset trip to uluwatu temple and found this restaurant for dinner on the way home based on trip advisor reviews. Could not have been happier with our choice! Decor and ambience was relaxing and lovely, price was fantastic about $8-15 (aud) for a main meal, service was friendly and helpful and the food was beautifully presented and tasted awesome. A great all round experience and good value for money:)

2  Thank Lozabella88
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is very tasty and the service was good but I found that the pizzas were a bit too salty. However, it has a good range of delicious Italian food and they brought us complimentary bruschetta and bread to begin which was good.