“waste of time” 2 of 5 bubbles

Pattaya, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“waste of time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

serly staff over priced and what they knew about golf could be put on a stamp with room to spare not happy but again maybe it was an off day for my man.

Visited November 2013
HeadPro23, Manager at The Golf Academy Bali, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Jonthemonkey, it is with great regret that I read your review and can only offer my apologies, could you please elaborate more on what package you took and with whom? We are always striving to improve our service. I wish you a great trip in Bali.

Jakarta
“A golfing must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have been going to Bali for 10 years and have played all the courses but never had a lesson there, as an average to poor golfer I thought it wouldn't help but Rory (Head Pro) was very optimistic so I took a 1 hour lesson.....it helped. The coaching was simple to understand and he explained it all and demonstrated all my bad shots....then showed me what would happen with the new tips.

The next day I took a 9 hole lesson again something I had never done but thought it would be great to play with a Pro, Rory again was super helpful demonstrating all the shots and continuing to have a good score with his own ball. In the end I managed to play 44 for 9 Holes, my handicap is 24 so I was pretty pleased.

I will be back to The Golf Academy Bali to do one of the schools, but recommend a 1 hour or 9 hole lesson if you are short on time. Rory's knowledge is excellent and he is really keen to help people.

Also New Kuta Golf is a perfect place to spend your time in Bali