“Rejuvenating, relaxing and blissful”

Bali Bliss Retreats
Ranked #3 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Pecatu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stressed, indecisive, overwhelmed with life? Take time out to find what you are truly looking for. Our unique tranformation retreats in Bali are designed to arm you with practical tools and 5 days of bliss in a magical setting, so you can find the strength and light within to take charge of your destiny. Numbers are limited so get in quick! Enquire now via our website.
Sydney, Australia
“Rejuvenating, relaxing and blissful”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This place is a true gem, the perfect luxurious place to escape for absolutely anyone. The villas are beautifully designed, spacious and private with everything you need and more. Private outdoor showers, amazing super king sized beds, infinity pools overlooking the ocean and just pure raw beauty on the cliff tops of Uluwatu. Words can't really describe the beauty and serenity of this retreat. The staff were exceptional. The retreat itself was fabulous and well organised. The food was five star - divine, delicious, plentiful and beautifully presented by your private chefs in your villa. The yoga and meditation classes were led by one of the best teachers I've experienced. Morgan is exquisite in her teaching, inspiration and really embodies what she teaches and leads naturally by example. Her classes left you feeling blissful, connected, radiant, glowing and peaceful. Alongside this was luxurious daily massages, the ocean, a gym or many beautiful areas to relax with a book or chat with other guests. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a short escape to recharge, refresh, detox, and treat yourself to the timeout you deserve. Great for singles, couples or friends. You won't regret it!

Visited February 2014
Nadine L, Owner at Bali Bliss Retreats, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Thanks for your kind words lovely, looking forward to catching up about everything soon!

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Luxury Retreats - Truly an amazing experience”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Luxury Retreats Bali, was a truly amazing experience.
The resort was absolutely stunning, the staff so friendly and helpful.
The yoga classes led by Morgan were so inspirational, life changing and refreshing.
All meals provided were delicious and in abundance.
The whole experience was so enjoyable, I can definitely recommend to everyone (even the guys).

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Greta

Thanks for the great review and glad you had an amazing time! Hope to see you soon and looking forward to having you along again next year.

xoxo
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

The resort and the staff were amazing. The program was well organised. It was a detox program but not overly harsh. Everyday I felt that my body was so pampered with yoga, meditation, massage and fresh healthy meals. Food was flavourful and presented so beautifully. I never felt hungry or lacking, although there was no meat, dairy and gluten. I feel that the retreat was priced very reasonably too, considering so many things were included in the package and the quality of the resort and service. The only thing was I should have got my partner or a friend with me to share all those good stuff!

Dear Pei Yee

So glad you had a good time and it was such a pleasure to have you join us!

Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Nadine xx
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutley Amazing”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

When I first arrived at the Semara Resort I was completely overwhelmed by its beauty. It is perched on a cliff top looking out over the Indian Ocean. The Villa I was staying in was amazing. The first thing I noticed about it was all the beautiful natural materials used, soft limestone, shining granite and solid woods, all local of course. The interior soft furnishing were just as beautiful, giving it a lovely homely feeling.

The detox retreat was organized perfectly. Every fine detail was thought of. The communication and level of customer service I received from the team at Luxury Retreats Bali was exceptional. I was in contact with Nadine, she replied promptly to all my queries and met any needs I had. Follow-up communication and support after the retreat was excellent. We received personal emails to see how we were getting on post retreat, and literature to further open our minds to the Ayurvedic world.

I have noticed a significant change in my body and mind since completing the retreat. Morgan, our beautiful yoga teacher tailored our classes perfectly to focus on our needs whilst detoxing. She guided us through beautiful meditations and showed us how to open our crown and third eye Chakras to receive the amazing energy of the five elements that surround us daily.

Morgan has guided me down a path that I am eager to continue to explore, she was always on hand to offer support and guidance. And to this day still is.

We were treated to the most amazing raw organic food everyday. Such effort and detail went into the planing and preparation of these meals. We all left the table with full happy bellies!

We also enjoyed an hour long spa treatment of our choice every day. This was a lovely deserving treat whilst detoxing, and it sunk us further down into relaxation mode.

This retreat is something I highly recommend everyone do, no matter what age or sex.
It simply is life changing.

Aoife.

Dear Aoife

It was so great to have you along to our retreat in February and we hope to see you again soon!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heavenly..”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Easily the best week of my life. Luxury Retreats Bali really is one of the most luxury retreats you will ever come across. The location was a 5 star resort with personal butlers for each Villa and chef's making amazing gourmet meals and juices. Morgan the yoga instructor is an absolute goddess and makes the classes enjoyable for everyone, regardless if you're a beginner or advanced. The daily schedule of activities didn't feel regimented or full-on at all, infact I've never felt so free! All classes and activities throughout the day flow beautifully thanks to Nadine's fabulous organising skills. The staff are always smiling and will completely go out of their way to help you. All the other retreat-goers are there for the same enlightening and relaxing journey you are there for which makes the energy of the group so peaceful and warming.

During this retreat, for the first time ever I feel I was fully able to open up, absorb and appreciate all of the beauty and love this divine universe gives to us so unconditionally... a magical feeling! Something I wish for everyone to experience. This trip is definitely worth it.

Missing it so much!

Dear Amber

Thanks not only for joining us at our transformation retreat in February, but also for sending your friends our way and inspiring us with your cooking :-)

Hope to see you again next year!