Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Free cancellation until 01/12/21
PricelineUS$37
Booking.comUS$49
eDreamsUS$49
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I can’t understand the poor reviews, as I was very happy with this hotel!

The rooms are small, but we had two single beds and still felt there was sufficient space.

The bathroom is fine, with a very good shower. Good quality soap, shampoo etc provided.

Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. We did not have any problems with temperatures or air conditioning.

Only reason I did not give five stars is the breakfast was a bit disappointing. Good amount of choice, but not food I enjoyed, except for the dumplings which were delicious.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank LittleMisClumsy
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The walls are paper thin. I stayed here for 4 nights, you can very easily hear people talking several rooms across the hallway. The rooms are always hot. I think the hot water system is placed inside the building rather than outside. This might make it nice in winter but in any other season it makes it quite uncomfortable, especially in Taiwan's humid climate. The air conditioner only has two settings, on and off. This makes the room either freezing cold or boiling hot.

The hotel does have self-serve laundry, but it takes a really long time. Washing takes 60 minutes whereas drying will take 2-3 hours, or possibly more if you have a larger load. There is only 1 washer and dryer and it's always in demand, especially considering how long it takes to wash and dry.

The location is very average. It's a 10 minute walk to the nearest subway station.

I'm not sure why this hotel is rated highly online. I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 1Khronos
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed here a couple of times while travelling in Taiwan because it is well situated with close proximity to a night market, several convenience stores and easy walking distance to the train system. The rooms are clean but the carpet in hallways could do with a good clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed at Yi Su booked through our Intrepid tour. The room was small but clean and modern with a fabulous bathroom. It is well located, around the corner from night markets and a short walk to the train station. We caught a taxi from the airport but will get train back when we leave for a fraction of the price (NT$1100 taxi, NT$160 train).

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Cattails101
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I booked and paid $96 U.S. dollar per night for a room in Yi Su Hotel. When I arrived, they gave me a very tiny room. It feels like staying inside a small closet. No wall or curtain separate shower room from the toilet. The entire bathroom gets wet when shower. I feel extremely uncomfortable using a wet toilet and wet floor. A very poor setting for the front desk. The front desk was on the 2nd floor and nothing or NO ONE was on the first floor by the entrance to give direction. The front desk area was so tiny with horrible seats and extremely dirty carpet. The hallway to the rooms was like a hotel out of a horror movie. The ONLY good thing was a male staff offered to bring breakfast up to my room because I had an injured ankle and can't walk to the floor level where they serve breakfast. Breakfast was not even worth what I paid for. Overall, I give one star for the male staff who brought my breakfast to me because I cannot walk to the breakfast room. I will NEVER come back to this ugly cheap-quality hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LightPacker809838, 訂房部 at Yi Su Hotel-Taipei Ningxia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Our service will make you feel satisfied, we will try to improve your problems encountered . Thanks for your comments