Hotel Royal Hsinchu
Fleur Lis Hotel(East District)
US$124
Landis Inn Chuhu(East District)
US$111
US$145
US$70
US$66
Agoda.com
Grand Crystal Hotel(East District)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Restaurant
US$93
US$75
  • Restaurant
Miramar Hotel Hsinchu(East District)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsscience parkbusiness tripjapanese restaurantguest relations managerhappy hourvery nice hotelexcellent servicespacious roomhigh speednougata short taxi ridethese yearsmultiple restaurantschecking outlong staya bit priceyunderground garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Traveling on the west side of Taiwan?
Maybe working at one of the high tech employers in the science park? Hotel Royal is a great place to stay!
Conveniently located, superb service, excellent cuisine and hospitality

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

For the past few years I have had to visit Hsinchu a few times a year for work. I have been staying at the Royal Hotel because of the convenience, service, and value.

The hotel is conveniently located right on the edge of the science park, and there are free shuttles to destination of your choice every morning to the science park. Lots of great food within walking distance also!

The rooms are large and clean (they recently renovated, which makes it even better) and the bed comfortable. The breakfast buffets are great with lots of choices. Can't ask for a better spa either...

Last but not least, the people are great! Every time I visit they greet me with my name.

Definitely my home away from home!

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor and choose a room further away from the elevators
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here numerous times over the years..Rooms are.massive, clean and full of nice touches. Bathrooms are five star with stand up shower, seperate tub and heated toilet seat.

The gym is solid. The breakfast is excellent. The customer service is typical of this country.....exceptional.

Only downside, particularly this time of year, is the poor AC. Room wouldnt get cooler than 25c. I like a cold room. its a con overshadowed by all the pros.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I been comming to Taiwan few time a year, and if I come to Hinchu I will stay at Royal Hotel. I stay at Royal hotel for the location, and the friendly staff at the hotel. If I do not want to eat at the hotel, I can walk up the hill and find many place to eat, most of the restuarant will have english menu. Many small shop around the hotel, make it easy to pick up what you need. If you do business in the scienpark, then royal hotel is for you. One thing I know for sure royal hotel will with stand the earth quake, because I was at the hotel when the big one hit in 1999. Everyone was safe, enjoy them self in the bar lobby while the hotel was rocking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I visit Hsinchu 3-4 times per year and I stay at the Royal because of their convenient location and because they provide friendly and personable customer service. For example, in April, during my first visit this year to Hsinchu, I forgot to bring my workout clothes. The Health Club at the Royal quickly provided me with a very nice loaner set so that I wasn't burden to purchase a replacement set, or worse, go without my usual exercise. Also, on a number of occasions, the Royal has been able to offer late checkout to allow better preparation for the long flight back to America. These are all nice features, but the best is that that most of the Royal people know me by name. Indeed, I am often greeted with a friendly hello at the front door, restaurant, lounge and certainly the Health Club. I recommend the Royal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business