Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fleur Lis Hotel(East District)
Caesar Park(East District)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Fuhung Hotel(East District)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Puyisy Business Hotel(East District)
Emerald Business(East District)
Sol Hotel(East District)
Peach Hotel(East District)
View Hotel
Hotel j Metropolis(East District)
View Hotel
Bin City Hotel(East District)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness tripdepartment storegreat hotelsame buildingshopping mallbig citythe ground floorswim lapsthe hotel stafflive musicattentive staffcar servicebreakfast buffetjapanese styleindoor poolgreat businessnice stay
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is a really good hotel with great location just 5 min drive from Hsinchu station. From the room side, it was perfect with extremely friendly and helpful staff and really a nice product. The only down side for me could be the bathroom amenities which used screwed bottle which I just dislike. They were kind enough to let us check-in before 12 so can't complain.
The breakfast was however disappointing. We went there at opening time on Sunday because we had an early train and it really didn't seem ready. Items missing in the buffet and no one to welcome us. Not great for a 5* hotel. We had to go fast due to our early train so almost got everything ourselves. No one asked us about coffee, tea, orange juice....
Great hotel but some improvement to be done.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share your experience with us.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your kind words will certainly motivate our team to perform better. While I am sorry to learn of your unsatisfied experience over the lapse in breakfast service and would like to express my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have experienced. Our Management team will take immediate measures to improve the quality of our service.

Many thanks again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred stay in Hsinchu. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a work lass hotel. Best the money can buy in my book.

I travel quite extensively for both work and pleasure in Asia, Europe, and the U.S. Every time I visit a new hotel, I use my Ambassador experience as the measuring stick. Yes, there are hotels that are more grand, in more scenic settings, or better this or that, but none compare to what the Ambassador has to offer: friendly/respectful staff that always seem to know your name, good size room, cleanliness of the room, decent buffet, elegant restaurants and bar. I don't know what everyone pays for their rooms, but as for me, I have not yet seen another hotel that offer the same quality for the money.

This is the only hotels that makes feel like home every time I stay there. I feel Ambassador is truly my home away from home....and that is something that's hard to come by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your continuous support of The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share your fabulous experience here.

It is very delightful to learn your wonderful experience with us. Your high remarks and compliments will definitely motivate our team to perform even better and to keep on doing our best.

Many thanks again for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your home away home. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a great hotel...clean and good sized rooms. Good interior and services with helpful staff. The breakfast I think is the highlight of the Hotel. A spacious hall with so many choices to cater for all kinds of guests. The location is good and central to Hsin Chu. The local market and some landmarks are just at walking distance. Don't forget to get a good massage in the near-by massage centers to relax. I will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Well try to get a room on a higher floor...you may get to see the ocean in the distance and some good views of the Hsin Chu town.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Escot Y, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu as your preferred hotel and taking time to share your wonderful experience.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your positive feedbacks on our guestroom, service and breakfast will definitely motivate our team to perform even better.

Many thanks again for your kinds words and staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu during your trip. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Having stayed in many properties around Taiwan and in Asia, I found this hotel to be world class. It was one of the nicest properties I have stayed in, and I found it to be superb in every aspect. The staff was friendly, the rooms were very clean, and the food was excellent. This property is very secure and has a high level of western comfort. The hotel is part of an upscale shopping area, and located 12 floors above the shopping area. Truly worthy of a stay. The pricing was competive for a secure hotel of this type. It would rival many of the nicest hotels in America in terms of having what you would expect and need in a stay. It was truly a Grade A level hotel. This hotel is not an average staying experience. Lots of glass and class. I also found the staff to be very accomodating, and felt special staying here.

Room Tip: The rooms and elevators all take key access, and you will come up to the lobby from ground floor. I found it to be very secure.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
EscotYu, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and taking time to share the experience of your stay with us.

We are delight to know that you enjoyed our service, guest room, food and the location. Your high remarks will definitely motivate our team to perform even better. Please rest assured that we will share with our team.

Thank you again for your invaluable words and we look forward to welcome you soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

As I was traveling with my US colleagues, it's my 1st time staying there. For the most part, the front desk was doing all right and the room is clean which is the way supposed to be. One comment I would like to add is the breakfast restaurant staff who were not on par for a excellent review.

During breakfast time the restaurant is very busy and people are in and out so keeping the table clean and ample food supply is the high priority and it seemed to be the ONLY priority. However guest experience while getting their food is important and I was cut-in by staff a few times while browsing my breakfast choices. The kitchen staff was so focused on preparing the food but didn't bother to turn their head around so once a while the guests were standing there waiting for placing the orders.

Instead of asking everyone doing everything (which seems to be the approach here), having dedicated personnel and doing it well may enhance the guest experience greatly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
EscotYu, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu and sharing your experience with us.

We are glad to learn that you had a good stay with us. In respect of the restaurant service, our Management team takes a serious view of the issue you have raised and immediate measures will be taken to improve the quality of our service.

Thanks again for staying with The Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu during your trip. We look forward to having your next visit soon.