Fullon Hotel Linkou
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$58
Agoda.com
Golden Vista Hotel(Taoyuan District)
US$43
US$42
Priceline
Good Friend Business Hotel(Taoyuan District)
US$84
US$40
All reviewslarge lcd tvplace to stayhospitaltaxitaiwancomfortairportgungpillowsdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I accompanied a group of students on a study trip to Taiwan and we spent 2 nights in this hotel so that we could tour Taipei city. I guess my biggest grouse is that it does not appear that accessible to the city centre. Our schedule was very packed so I did not get to explore the surroundings. However, the students had no complaints about the rooms. My room was reasonably sized, clean and in good condition. Service was quick. The breakfast spread was good but the clearing of the tables could have been more efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank zuluwarriors1879
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

This is the 4th time I have stayed here and every single time it's been a great experience; rooms are always clean and in tiptop condition, staff is excellent and complimentary breakfast is always well stocked with good food selection; I definitely recommend it if you're staying in the area

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Veliz24
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stayed at the Fullon, as I was working at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital which was just minutes away by foot so very convenient. Staff at hospital recommended I stay at this hotel.

Staff was friendly and I liked the fact that they had car service available to/ from Taipei airport approx. 25 minutes away.

Breakfast buffet diverse offering both Western options along side traditional very tasty.

Hotel room comfy and Internet access very good.

I will stay here for future trips to the area which will be in early 2014.

Room rates good ...I think you won't be disappointed should this be your hotel choice if
In the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank rcwinter1
Reviewed 7 May 2013

stayed here for the third time, staff are still so great, very polite, they go out of their way to help you. Rooms are huge, comfy and clean, maybe do with some new carpeting but thats maybe just me being picky. breakfast selection is good for both Asian and Western tastes overall great hotel

Mark Adam

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This Hotel is close to and Techno Park and I stayed here for 5 nights due to business. The Hotel is very good although not new but the service and food was very good. The rooms are a nice size and very comfortable. Linkou is a close to Taipei centre and a a Taxi is about NT 500 but its also possible to take bus and train.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business