“A place you find good pub food at”

Foster Hewitt's Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 341 Restaurants in Gushan
Price range: £6 - £12
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

I went to FH right at the time they opened! Luckily I got a table for two! Me and my mate order rib steak and chicken wings meal.
The food was simply delicious. I never expected beef steak served in a pub can be as succulent as FH sold!
Chicken wings were delicious but not typical American style but creative as we order Thai sweet chilly flavoured! We loved it too.

Find a place to have nice pub food and watch ball games? Go to Foster Hewitt’s!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed 6 March 2019 via mobile

Whenever I am in Kaohsiung and I feel homesick, I visit this place. The burgers are the best in town. Wings are on point. A wide variety of great drinks. A must visit if you are around.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank wiltoncardoso
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant, the best staff around and great food. My favorite place to eat in Kaohsiung!! Love it!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The place was very busy when we stopped in. They sat us at the bar and we ordered. It was a bit of a wait but not unexpected given the crowd. We enjoyed the food- the maple syrup chicken wings and the potato wedges were yummy and quantities were good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I fly more than 60k miles a year and have been to enough restaurant that my heart doctor would stop me to. This place seems to be a bar but offers good variety of "north American food", from Canada to Mexico.

The burger itself is worth a visit. But the nice hospitality and thoughtfulness OF THE STAFF made the dinner unforgettable. Helpful and intime attendance for all inquiries, good supportive suggestion on what to order, but not talking too you like they've been knowing you for ages. (Pretending and offering too much attention and support to clients is a Taiwanese thing.)

I went with a group of 10 clients, Colombian, and they were utterly happy.

Date of visit: June 2017