“Delicious food! Definitely worth going to!”
Review of Yaletown Bistro

Yaletown Bistro
Ranked #4 of 422 Restaurants in Lingya
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Went there with family and relatives and everyone loved the food. We ordered chicken wings (delicious!), different paninis, and poutine (which was my favourite item on the menu as couldn't get enough of the yummy cheese curds). Being Canadian and having tasted many different poutines, the ones there were definitely not a let down. Had to "fight" my family for the last bite of poutine. The soup of the day (mushroom) was very flavourful, as was the trio bean salad. I'm not usually into bean salads but this was one, I gobbled up.

We also ordered dessert which was to die for. The kids eat up every last bite of chocolate lava cake which was served with ice-cream. My favourite was the cheesecake which was soft was melted in your mouth. Definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

5 Cheese panini here is amazing. It’s located close to the Fet 21 department store in Kaohsiung.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant probably more than ten times, we keep coming back because their food IS AMAZING! And poutines are great, I don't know that those other two reviews were talking about! I'm Canadian and their poutine is awesome! Don't listen to non Canadians about their take on what a good poutine is! ;) They are continually improving and asking for feedback from patrons! I wish more Taiwan businesses would do this! their zucchini and banana breads are a must try for dessert! their salads and baked chicken wings are my personal favorite as is their spicy maple sauce!!! MUST TRY!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Wilde B
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We just wanted to get a quick simple lunch. The mushroom salad was nice and tasted fresh. However, the poutin was probably the worst I have ever had.

Date of visit: October 2017
kayko2000, Owner at Yaletown Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Sorry you felt that way about the poutine, which is still highly regarded as the most authentic poutine in Taiwan. We are probably the only place importing our own poutine gravy from Canada, using proper cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella, and making Belgian style fresh cut fries.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Went to this place because I love Canadian food and wanted a beer and some Poutine. Went for a Poutine and their best and most expensive Panini with added bacon and cheese. My God what a let down!! Poutine is hard to fail but tasted average, greavy tasteless and cheese no taste. Panini was terrible! Watery and dripping from first bite. Bacon no flavor! Cheese no flavor! Mushrooms no flavor! How the hell can you make something so simple so tasteless and bad? I'm not going back and to all others don't waste your money.

Date of visit: May 2017