Le Midi Hotel Chitou
Trip.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolluxurious hotelle midibuffet breakfast isstayed for one nightsaunaguestsdinnerreceptionisttea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I are having such wonderful time here at Hotel Le Midi Chitou, the place looks great and the services are superb. We are enjoying our time here. It is a number one place for family gathering and enjoying the holidays when visiting Xi Tou.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The room is too small for it's high price. We book for two nights with one dinner one breakfast and one lunch for four people cost NTD 23000. But it's close to 妖怪村 and 溪頭步道. And also there are swimming pool inside the hotel. So I think it's worth to try this hotel if u come to Nantou.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John0122
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Le Midi Hotel in Chitou has everything for spend a nice holiday, especially if you want to visit beautiful mountains and natural landscapes in the middle of Taiwan. Inside of the Hotel I find a nice swimming pool, delicious buffet eastern style and also western, sauna, and the most important, a friendly staff.

Room Tip: For me any room is perfect, I mean you can find a good quality wi-fi and air conditioner, a clean space and the most important for me, silence.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonio H
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable and quite room. Fell into sleep after 3minutes. Prepared all the required stuffs for children in advance. A hotel that is recommended. The receptionists were all very kind to our family, carried all our luggage, led us to the rest area to avoid us felt boring. The decoration in the hotel is luxury and classic. This hotel is our first choice once we will visit this place again.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Fantastic view, comfortable and spacious room, nice service, splendid hotel and luxurious decoration. All these wonderful experiences make me feel I am in paradise. I will visit here again as soon as possible.

• Stayed: June 2014