Hua Du Hotel
Keebe Hotel(Ren'ai District)
US$91
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Yung Fon Hotel(Ren'ai District)
US$36
Jinhwa Hotel(Ren'ai District)
US$37
  • Room Service
Butterfly Hotel(Ren'ai District)
Harbor View Hotel(Ren'ai District)
Hotels.com
Ocean Hotel(Ren'ai District)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Dahua Hotel(Ren'ai District)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2013

After viewing through reviews of this hotel in tripadvisor, I google the hotel up and found their website http://huaduhotelkeelung.com . I booked and paid in full last night at their website which direct me to some sort of a payment system named 'Reseliva'.Today I called up the hotel just to add more booking only to be told that no such booking is found and asked me to contact reseliva. From the phone conversation, the hotel staff (sounded like elder aunties talking in hokkien) did not bother to check & interrupted me and asked me to check with reseliva. I might have been scammed some money but the hotel staff need to have some manners even if she is an elderly lady. I am not sure what to do right now. The reseliva hotline is a number from Turkey. Wish me luck.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Hiatus4Life
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Found this hotel by circling around the area. It provided free parking that's a tremendous value because parking spaces are very limited especially when the night market is right next to the hotel. The price included free wifi and breakfast. The room size is ok, but the bathroom is quite spacious. The staff are nice. However, the hotel does have the tobacco smell.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KyWan
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Booked 2 rooms with the help of a guide-driver at discounted price (I think). Rooms are rather spacious with a decent sized bathroom. Only downside was the ciggs smell in the room but I guess that was easily solved as we opened the window to air the room when we were out. Wifi was easy to connect to and breakfast was typical chinese home cooked (canned) food such as porridge, baos, salted eggs, veggies and etc

Being next to the night market, it was definitely convenient!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wennyow
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Location is excellent, just around the corner from the night market. Though I think its a bit pricey for what you get. Rooms are quite dated, staff wasnt super friendly either, didnt speak a word of English or give us any information at all. Had to ask many times about laundry and wifi.

Wifi worked well once set up.

Breakfast was bland.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Saboru77
Reviewed 14 April 2012

On Mar, me and my partner stay at this hotel, the building look like old, bu the location is very convenience walk around.
We get the higher floor with the river view, is quiet and standard hotel room size.
Location very good, cause next to the buiding is Miaokou Night Market already. You no need to walk so far from hotel to Night Market.
Nearby also have bus stop can go to JinGuaShi and Jiufen take you about 40mins.
We also walk to the chinese temple in the morning, it ts a park, i also took many photo from there and can enjoy the KEELUNG view from there (You can ask the staff how to walk to the park, they will give you info and very helpful)
Breakfast is normal, but i like to eat.
Overall is good, If i go to Keelung, i will stay at this hotel again due to the location is good.

Room Tip: Request for higher floor with nice view room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple