“Friendly service”

Ranked #1 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Ruifang
Neighbourhood: Ruifan District
Neighbourhood: Ruifan District
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Stepped in partly to escape the scorching heat, but walked out with two packets of Ci Lai tea, which I was told, is of a higher grade than the famed Alishan tea. It wasn’t cheap but the experience of sampling the tea before I decided on my purchase made it worth my while.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (198)

Reviewed 18 June 2019

Are you paying for the view? Yes. Are you paying for the quality of the tea and the experience? Yes. My advice, don't complain so much!

My wife and I spent a rainy evening here and thoroughly enjoyed our time. The server showed us how to prepare the tea, etc and then left us be. The tea pot, sitting on charcoal, was kept full and hot, and the matcha cheese cake was a nice touch.

Pricey? Yes, but so what. They do explain the prices before sitting down so some of those complainers must of known what to expect. Anyway, just do it and enjoy a couple of hours. You won't get this experience in Ames, Iowa or the outback.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Expensive tea 650 for a pot and for 2 pax. View was average though. Probably paid for the view. Its the corner of the end of night market

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019

I had an awesome time in this tea shop, i took many photos' and purchased a few items. it was great seeing so many items on display and the ambiance and tea experience was very warming and serine!

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank DeeptruthTraveler
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Serenity at its best!

The views were excellent (in spite of the rainy and misty weather when we were there) and calming at the very least.

The hostess performed the tea ceremony with explanations along the way. The Oolong tea - so nice and wonderful!

There were a lot of decors focusing on cats. Even the table number indicator which you have to bring up when paying at the cashier was a cat!

Souvenirs like the table number indicator were available.

Date of visit: February 2019