Evergreen Transit Hotel
Hua Yue Hotel(Taoyuan District)
US$33
US$77
HIExpress.com
Chuto Plaza Hotel(Taoyuan District)
US$116
US$98
Agoda.com
Luckynews Classic Hotel(Taoyuan District)
US$70
US$60
Priceline
  • Room Service
i hotel Taoyuan Flagship(Taoyuan District)
US$59
US$57
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
191hotel(Taoyuan District)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$91
Hotel Website
Majesty Hotel(Taoyuan District)(Great Value!)
US$44
TripAdvisor
Monarch Plaza Hotel(Taoyuan District)
TripAdvisor
Fullon Hotel Taoyuan(Taoyuan District)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I wasn't expecting much since the price was decent. My package included dinner vouchers good for about 75% of the items on the restaurants menus. I felt safe, and the rooms had the basic amenities one will need for a few hours of sleep. Better than sleeping on a bench.

Room Tip: ask your travel agent if this can be bought a discounted rate or be included for free if flying with EVA
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank MarcotheRoadWarrior
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Arrived at 7pm and leaving at 7am the next day and didn't want the hassle of leaving the airport so stayed here. Pretty expensive for a very drab room. However, bed was OK, bathroom fine, so served its purpose well at least. Nearby food court was awful and a rip-off, but no other choices it seemed. Bring sandwiches!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Andy G
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I have stayed here two times. Once to make a flight connection and the other time due to an EVA AIrways technical problem resulting in a missed connection. It is a basic hotel room, that delivers on convenience being a short walk from the gates. The downside is that the furnishings are drab, the rooms are worn and there is absolutely nothing to do after 11PM as the terminal dies. Dining options are limited. If all you want to do is shower and catch a few hours sleep, its fine. Anything else and you'll feel incarcerated.

Room Tip: Get a large room away from the day visitors who can be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank TranspaciFlyer
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Going through Taipei, I had 22 hours between flights. My baggage checked on to the next flight, and Eva comped me a room in their transit hotel due to the changes they made in my itinerary. I was only supposed to be there for 2 hours.

Hotel Comments: The bed was clean but hard, in the China tradition of loving hard beds. Good pillows, great cotton sheets and comforter. The windows didn't open but gave light and a view of the airport outside. The room had a desk and free wi-fi. I never found a temperature control and it was cold, but the comforter took care of that. The bath had a hand held shower. The room was clean and sure beat sitting in the airport! The food in the airport is getting better as new cafes open up. There was a 3 hour Taipei tour and I took it. Very nice, though in tour fashion they moved us right along efficiently. No worry about getting back late! I understand the hotel has hourly rates too. It is located on the second floor of the main terminal and very easy to find. I had seen it before. I had questions about it, having read some other review, but they were resolved! Not bad.

Room Tip: Rooms are all the same.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Patrick63PaulaToo
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We found this hotel on Tripadvisor. We had a 4 hour transit in the airport on our way to New York from Australia. We paid $US45 which was the minimum for 3 hours use of the hotel. It gave us enough time to shower and rest before our next flight and that was all that we wanted. The room is large and clean but furnished in quite an odd and old fashioned manner, but really, who cares? The bed and bedding were clean and comfortable and the was the shower had hot water and good water pressure with complimentary soap, toothbrush, etc. We were able to rest and relax properly and it made all the difference to how we felt boarding our next flight. The hotel is a little difficult to find and as we has arrived at 4 am in the morning there weren't too many people around to ask directions. But, we followed the corridors an various signs and eventually found our way. There was nobody manning the next but there was a sign in English to use the phone at the desk and within 2 minutes someone appeared and sorted us out. They take US and Australian dollars and credit cards.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far down the corridor as possible away from reception. There are only 26 rooms available, they do not take bookings over the phone when using the hotel on an hourly basis, you need to simply show up and you will get a room for a few hours if available.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple