Evergreen Transit Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Taoyuan District
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
TY Motel(Dayuan)
Lutel Hotel(Dayuan)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Waiting 8 hours for our next flight, we decided to get a room to shower and sleep. We took the 3 hours triple room. The room was basic, close the curtains and you will have a perfect dark room.
Soaps, slippers and toothbrush were available. Bathtub helps your tired body and no problem with the shower pressure.
After 3 hours of rest we felt rejuvenated and refreshed, we had dinner at the food court and walk around the window shopping. 3 hours of rest and shower really helps a lot especially if you travel with kids.

Room Tip: If you want privacy....get a room, not the shower only rate.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank alsbrew
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I wasn't expecting much since the price was decent. My package included dinner vouchers good for about 75% of the items on the restaurants menus. I felt safe, and the rooms had the basic amenities one will need for a few hours of sleep. Better than sleeping on a bench.

Room Tip: ask your travel agent if this can be bought a discounted rate or be included for free if flying with EVA
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank MarcotheRoadWarrior
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Arrived at 7pm and leaving at 7am the next day and didn't want the hassle of leaving the airport so stayed here. Pretty expensive for a very drab room. However, bed was OK, bathroom fine, so served its purpose well at least. Nearby food court was awful and a rip-off, but no other choices it seemed. Bring sandwiches!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Andy G
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I have stayed here two times. Once to make a flight connection and the other time due to an EVA AIrways technical problem resulting in a missed connection. It is a basic hotel room, that delivers on convenience being a short walk from the gates. The downside is that the furnishings are drab, the rooms are worn and there is absolutely nothing to do after 11PM as the terminal dies. Dining options are limited. If all you want to do is shower and catch a few hours sleep, its fine. Anything else and you'll feel incarcerated.

Room Tip: Get a large room away from the day visitors who can be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank TranspaciFlyer
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Going through Taipei, I had 22 hours between flights. My baggage checked on to the next flight, and Eva comped me a room in their transit hotel due to the changes they made in my itinerary. I was only supposed to be there for 2 hours.

Hotel Comments: The bed was clean but hard, in the China tradition of loving hard beds. Good pillows, great cotton sheets and comforter. The windows didn't open but gave light and a view of the airport outside. The room had a desk and free wi-fi. I never found a temperature control and it was cold, but the comforter took care of that. The bath had a hand held shower. The room was clean and sure beat sitting in the airport! The food in the airport is getting better as new cafes open up. There was a 3 hour Taipei tour and I took it. Very nice, though in tour fashion they moved us right along efficiently. No worry about getting back late! I understand the hotel has hourly rates too. It is located on the second floor of the main terminal and very easy to find. I had seen it before. I had questions about it, having read some other review, but they were resolved! Not bad.

Room Tip: Rooms are all the same.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo