Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two days in double room with loft. When I came to hostel, the staffs (two female staffs) didn’t greet me. Even they didnt smile. They didn’t tell me about check out time, password wifi or any other information. But the male staffs were more friendly. They helped ud and explained what we asked

Location is only best point from this hotel. Near ximending area. Too pricy.. every morning, I heard somebody fixed something on the wall/ceiling. They did drilling or nailing something

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Recommended Hotel in Teipei !
Good service from reception team since the beginning until checkout. They suppprt and quick answer for my inquiries for the room , transportatiin Hotel location is close to Xiemen Station (from exit 1 You can walk to hotel only 5 minutes. 7-11 infront of the street (walk from hotel only 30 seconds!! :)
Room is great compared with the budget. I book Double Room. The room located 6th floor of another building (easy to access only 5 seconds by walk) this building has lift for you:) and secure by keycard access. Big bed, lovely room with private bathroom. easy to connect free & fast WIFI. Cleanliness of the room is superb by a houseman (Please compliment to him .. sorry I met him on the checkout and I don't know his name.
Mini Bar including 2 bottles of water per day, Instant coffee with a pot
Shampoo& Bath Gel, Towel set. TV in the room but I watch via my mobile.
From airport, hotel staff help me to call taxi pickup to hotel only 1200 TWD - night time because my flight landed after midnight ( the care is a big van, if you come with your family or 3-4 person. I suggest to arrange airport pickup. For departure staff help.ke to arrange taxi to the airport it is only TWD 1,000.
The Hotel location ... easy access to
Xiementing Shopping area ( 5 mins by walk)
The Red House ( 4 mins by walk)
MRT Xiemen ( 5 mins by walk)

I recommended this hotel and I can't wait to stay in ColorMox Hotel for my next visit to Taipei.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

It was very comfortable and clean. The staff were nice and helpful, and the place is near the train station so it was easy for me to get around. I will definitely book a room again next time I visit taipei :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We told them to if we can transfer because we dont want to be in a bunk bed. They said its fully booked. When we go out for shopping and got back, they already transferrd all our stuff to a nee room without informing us.

Room tip: Clean and replace toiletries everyday please.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank carmhy08
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The hotel located at one of the inner street within the happening Ximending area with many shops around that you will not ever worry about getting any food or other stuffs, like 7-Eleven is just within 100m away, and the shopping area is just 3-400m walk away, very near.

The hotel itself has 2 blocks, the one with the reception counter have no lift but another block which is just across the street do have lift so no worry if you are with kids (stroller), it think it depends on the room types, for convenience maybe you can ask to change the block/room type.

The room, including the bed, bathroom are very tidy and clean, really nothing to complain about especially with the price we paid. Complimentary bottles of mineral water are given in the room, no breakfast by this hotel though but foods are everywhere around so no issue at all. If you are not looking for some 4-5 stars hotel with swimming pool, gym, etc, this is definitely a good choice. It's better than some I surveyed before where the lifts are shared with some other tenants in the same building block.

Room tip: Request the room at the block with lift/elevator if you are with kids i.e. stroller.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family