We first visited Padre Burgos in August 2009. We decided we wanted to have a great beach vacation in the Philippines without too many tourists. We found Padre Burgos and the information and amazing email responses we got helped us to decide to stay there. We stayed for three weeks in total. We loved this trip so much that we returned in April 2011 for another couple of weeks. The reason why we love this place is due to several things. First we have never before seen such a beautiful untamed reef right within one metre from the shore line. The aquatic life was so stunning it was breathe taking and we spent everyday snorkelling. This year we also added in sailing on the new yacht. Another reason why we love Padre Burgos is because we feel as though we have just stepped into an exotic guest house. It feels a lot like an English guest house in the tropics. David's Scottish charisma lends itself to this and when you combine it with Delia's Philippine influences it is a wonderful combination. The food is divine as well as the service that we received which was very personal and welcoming. All the staff were amazing and after each stay we felt as though we had new friends to return to one day.
Our children, two boys aged 8 and 14 love the aquatic activities along with the location of the place as well as being able to hire motor bikes, sail, snorkel and swim in either the beach or the private pool. The entire place is maintained to an extraordinary high level. We also loved receiving massages, manicures and any other service that David and Delia were only too happy to resource for us.
We are now planning when our next trip back will be. This place is ideal for families and people wanting something really special where you feel cared for and yet free to relax in the warm sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Philippines