We stayed a week at Padre Burgos Hotel & Resort.
David, Delia and their charming staff succeeded thoroughly in their task to help us feel right at home whilst enjoying our holiday in the sun. The welcoming hotel has a family feel between the owners and the staff and this made the whole stay feel even more comfortable although their style and approach to customer service was very professional. The hotel is kept very clean and tidy at all times.
Breakfast includes a continental breakfast consisting of toast with butter and jam, tea or coffee and fresh fruit or juice, which is often sufficient but if you would require more there is a breakfast menu to choose from too. As for lunch, if you need any, you can just order a sandwich or a burger from their a la carte menu. The evening menu with 3 (big) courses is reviewed and discussed on a daily basis with Delia, who ensured that we always ate very well.
Seafood cooked with Filipino flavors is probably what suited us best.
We did do the whale shark tour, snorkeling at the Limasawa Island around the coral reefs and watching the dolphins. We were also relaxing at the resort’s private pool and beach that was kept very clean to our convenience.
Another pleasant excursion we did was to the small Island Canigao which hosts coral reefs and small fish in shallow water near land. This is an incredibly small island and it only takes half an hour to walk around it. A tip is t not stop where you moor but to go to the opposite side as it´s not so crowded there. We found beautiful coral reefs and fauna hosting a range of small to medium tropical fish in the clear water on the left hand side about 50 meters out from the beach snorkeling. Do bring your own snorkeling gear.
All in all, we would thoroughly like to recommend this as a destination for a relaxing family holiday filled with snorkelling and other water activities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Philippines