What can we say that has not been already said? We stayed at the Padre Burgos Castle two weeks after typhoon Haiyan and many friends at home advised us to cancel our holiday at the Philippines . We are so glad we didn’t. We took the ferry from Cebu to Hilongos and were surprised and happy to find no destruction and everything normal. For the first few days of our stay there was no power, but the hotel’s generator provided lights and air-conditioning at the necessary times.
David, Delia and staff were wunderful hosts and we felt like king and queen. Delia is an amazing cook and the half pension package was worth every cent. Diving was arranged with a nearby dive center and the reefs were perhaps the best we’ve seen ever. Dolphin watching and a trip to Limasawa Island is not to be missed. Our only regret is that there were no whale sharks during our stay. We must return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Philippines