We stayed at Padre Burgos Castle Resort from Christmas 2009 until January 7, 2010. In one word: PERFECT!! David and Delia and their staff are doing everything to make you feel like a queen/king. All of the rooms are cosy and tastefully decorated. Delia is a wonderful cook. David gave us advise about the wines, we tried them all. And the girls/men of the staff are offering a special, friendly but professional service in a warm atmosphere. We can recommend this castle resort in combination with the Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, where we were diving every day (3 dives per day). David was our private taxidriver every morning and afternoon to and from the diving resort. So, if you would like to stay in Leyte: Padre Burgos Castle Resort is the place to go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and PADI dive resort, with luxurious facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Guided scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with whale sharks, dolphin watching, island hopping, sailing, kayaking,swimming pool, private beach, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include land tours, caving, waterfalls, wild monkeys and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Philippines