Cosmos Hotel Taipei
Hotel Cozzi Zhongxiao Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$181
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$254
US$239
  • Pool
Hotel 73(Zhongzheng District)
US$81
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Taipei Garden Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$149
US$114
Agoda.com
Caesar Park Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$120
US$112
US$75
US$67
Agoda.com
Just Sleep Ximending(Zhongzheng District)
US$129
US$99
Citizen Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$80
US$72
US$80
US$77
Hotel Relax I(Zhongzheng District)
US$115
US$93
Priceline
3,738 results
All reviewstrain stationexcellent locationfamily quad roomconvenient locationmain stationbit datedbuffet breakfasthotel is locatedthe hotel staffhigh speedunderground malleasy accesspublic transportationfew stepstaoyuan airportchoose this hoteltriple room
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in early July and we highly recommend it for the following reasons:
- great price with daily breakfast which includes many delicious choices
- great location next to Taipei Main station which is a great place for food and shopping
- trains departing from Taipei Main Station travel to many tourists' spots
- service was great with staffs attending to requests and details. They also suggest good tours to join.
- room was of a good size with stylish and tasteful decoration (and super clean!)
- facilities in the room include fridge, safe, and snack bar
We will definitely stay here again when we visit Taipei!
Additional point: Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. Also take KuoKuang bus from Taoyuan airport to Taipei Main Station and NOT the other buses!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura T
CosmosGuestRelations, 業者 at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Laura T,

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am glad to hear that we have met your expectations. Our success is built on several factors like location, cleanliness, and our service. We take a lot of pride in making guest feel at home and this is the reason we have such a high percentage of repeat guests.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We can not wait to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I chose this hotel for the location - next to two MRT lines (the MRT is brilliant for tourists, going to most attractions). It is also next to the intercity train station and bus terminal.

Checkin was efficient, as I was waiting, concierge staff gave me a map of the MRT and how to get to the top 10 attractions. Rooms are small, but modern and well designed. I stayed a night here a week after my first stay and was upgraded (thank you!) to a vip room with a view and a spa bath. Score! Breakfast was included and had eastern and western dishes on the buffet.

Great value, great service, brilliant location - it exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Driftergirl
CosmosGuestRelations, 業者 at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Driftergirl,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time during your stay. Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations and I am happy that we reached our goal.

Thank you for your recommendation. We always welcome feedback as it helps us continue to strive for excellence. We can not wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Recommended by a friend and I Stayed in a double room - there was a queen and single bed. Spacious and clean with free wifi.

Location was very convenient as I took an airport shuttle and it stops just behind the hotel across the street (compared to the previous time when I had to cab to the hotel at ximending). It's also a good hotel if one is looking at exploring other parts of Taiwan as the hotel has left baggage service. I left my luggage with the hotel and brought a small overnight bag when doing short trips to other parts of Taiwan. The train and bus station is just downstairs.

There is a 24 hrs convenience store just below the hotel, as well as some breakfast places. Will choose to stay at the same hotel for future trips to Taipei !

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank ellainsing
CosmosGuestRelations, 業者 at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear ellainsing,

We are so glad that you had a wonderful time at Cosmos Hotel Taipei. It sounds like you took advantage of our excellent location and spacious room as well as the service you received from our staff. Our primary goal is to ensure our guests have a pleasant stay when they are with us. It seems that we met your expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand the importance of guests' comments, as it helps us ensure we offer our guests the best service. We can not wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have decided to stay in Cosmos with my family due to the great location-easy access to train, bus and HSR station. The rooms are very clean. if you choose the two single bed it will be a lot more spacious compare to a double bed. The double bed was quite small for my parents. Other than that the service was excellent. My father was not feeling well on the last day, supposed to check-out at 12noon. However, after I talk to the manager. we are able to extend for an hour to let him rest rather than waiting at the airport. It was very nice of them. Once again, Thank you for your understanding!

Travelled in Feb 2014

Room Tip: Choose twin bed rather than double, it's really much more spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cArIne3366
CosmosGuestRelations, 業者 at Cosmos Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear cArIne3366,

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you were impressive with our excellent location. Our hotel is very centrally located for sightseeing, nightlife or business needs. I’m especially pleased to receive such kind comments about our staff. We are always willing to assist our guest to satisfy guest’s needs.

Thank you for your review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I took my parents to Taipei to share my experience when I worked there. THIS HOTEL IS AMAZING! my mother was in a moon boot due to an injury, so they changed our room to a disability quarters. they helped with taxis, and helping us find the areas i knew by sight only! the staff go above and beyond. the rooms are beautiful, its close to everything. We loved it so uch we are staying there again in 2 wks!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear lizi85,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We can not tell you how much we love to hear words like "amazing" and "welcoming" when our guests describe their experience. We pride ourselves on service, so I am pleased to hear you had wonderful experiences with both the front desk and concierge teams. That is our promise to every guest.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.