Relite Hotel Taipei
Royal Biz Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 73(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Taipei Garden Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$121
US$109
Agoda.com
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch(Zhongzheng District)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$81
Agoda.com
Just Sleep Ximending(Zhongzheng District)
US$128
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
US$253
US$238
  • Pool
Caesar Park Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$117
US$113
Hotels.com
Cosmos Hotel Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
US$120
US$89
Agoda.com
Hotel Relax I(Zhongzheng District)
US$107
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Green World Hotel Zhonghua(Zhongzheng District)
US$101
US$87
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnight marketwithin walking distanceximen stationtoothpastetub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. The room was small and old. It was kinda cramped up. Not much walking space in the room. Bathroom is small too.

Located at a corner. In the middle of Ximen and Central station.

If you are looking for a place to sleep for the night, it is value for money. If you are looking at a hotel with more amenities and things, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed during 08-09 march 2011. But tripadvisor doesnt allow my to choice march 2011 so the oldest date i could choose for my date of stay is april 2012. Part of my review might not be accurate due to changes over the year. Since the time of stay for me was 2years ago.

Went for a short trip planned by school and was arranged for 2nights at this hotel. Shared a room with my friend. Was so excited when we enter the lobby due to the nice furnishing. However the lift started to dissapoint us when it get full with few of us and our luggages so we had to really like waited for few round of lift before we could proceed to our room. Room was small and not much space for our luggages. Cleaniness for the room was acceptable but not the toilet. Seem very old and not much cleaning done. Abit yellowish and old for the bathtub and toilet bowl. My friend and I are consider lucky compare to my other friends and teacher in charge. Their room seems much more smaller den ours. However, the bed was comfortable enough and we love the 2 red chairs that we had in our room. Breakfast wise, it's located at the highest floor in the hotel. It's look like some traditional homemade breakfast. They serve plain porridge and some traditional Chinese breakfast side dishes like century egg, veg, chicken or pork floss(I'm not sure if its chicken or pork) and some other dishes for you to add in your porridge. Bread and butter was available too. Drink wise there coffee tea and orange juice(if remember correctly)

Location of this hotel was good. Near their metro station and with a 10-15min(not confirm as it was too long ago) walk, you will be able to reach ximending. So basically for the 2 night we actually walk over to ximending for some night shopping and chilling session. We spotted a place that is so great to chilling at ximending.

Hopefully my review do help.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank jovinaocx
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We stayed 4 days at this hotel. The hotel is located near all the places we want to go. Staffs are very helpful and vey nice. Room is small and old. Breakfast is not very interesting but it is in the building so it saves us sometime to find the breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guy A
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I am really disappointed in this hotel. It really dirty and old.

When i step in the room, the room was very smelly. The toilet was dirty and the light was very dim. I chose this hotel because it was very convince however the room was very dirty.

When you were sleeping, you could even heard outside talking. It was not sound proof which you felt annoyed. Their breakfast were okok. But there is no much variety... I'm really really disappointed. I won't stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't take the room that is corner side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank NicolettaYawen
Reviewed 21 January 2013

The room is small and the ceiling is low. Knock my head when I was trying to take my shower. The room is also not sound proof. A very basic hotel for you to stay through the night before you begin your journey the next day. They provide free breakfast everyday but the menu is the same everyday during my 8 days stay. Nevertheless, the staff there are very friendly and the location is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple