All reviews no window zhongxiao dunhua station turn right bathtub area amazing shower hotel is located mtr exit department store convenient location windowless room without windows big bathroom excellent location zhongxiao east road buffet breakfast the toilet bowl blue line
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Wonderfully helpful staff, clean hotel in great condition and in one of the best parts of Taipei, for food, shopping and nightlife.

Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel, just have to connect to a different wi-fi, but the passwords are all the same.

Polite staff, decent breakfast, though the coffee can be improved, and really easy to get around the city with metro station literately just behind the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Located at 1 of the happening district in Taipei, convenience to find food and shopping. Behind the mrt exit. Room is very spacious and clean. We will definitely come back again. Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The last time i went to Taipei was 14 years ago and i stayed in a guest house then. Taiwan doesn't have a lot of re known international hotels back then if i didn't remember wrongly. Even this time I find it quite difficult to book an affordable international hotel. So we decided to stay in according to the location. I assume it is a local owned hotel and frankly, the room is spacious and my experience there was great. It is conveniently located by the MRT, just about a couple of minute walk and there is a 24-hour Watson across the road! It's just great. Will be back again if I were to come back to Taipei.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I booked 2 nights stay with Green World hotel while I was in Taipei with my parents. The hotel is located at ZhongXiao Dun Hua (忠孝敦化站)exit 3. Very convenient and strategic. The hotel recep is helpful and patience. Room is clean and tidy. Have basic amenities. Morning breakfast is good spread with local Taiwan breakfast and continental style. Shops are around the hotel and easy access to places such as 西門町,忠孝復興,忠孝地下街,Sogo, 微風,24hr 誠品and more..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for me. I usually stay at the San Want hotel, but it was booked out. This hotel is newer but not as classy, I don’t need class for business.
What I loved most about this hotel is the bathroom in the room, no step in bath and lovely water pressure. Next time I come I’m booking the Green World.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business