Lowest prices for your stay
US$111
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$96
eDreamsUS$111
1,464 results
All reviews mont blanc small luxury hotel premier room toto toilet high tech rain shower corner room free mini bar beef noodles love this hotel business trip hotel staff min walk night market daan station slh gina
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Eclat for 2 night, and had a very enjoyable time.
Room very comfortable, great bed.
Service exceptional, especially at the front desk.

Breakfast was just ok, and would have loved a gym either at the hotel or nearby.
All in all, a very good hotel.

Enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear JGRivoli,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to know that you had a great stay with us and loved the location, hotel facilities and level of our service.

We have some in room gym facilities to offer upon guests' requests. Please feel free to let us know and we will prepare for you.

My team and I are looking forward to having the chance to pamper you here again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Walking distance to Sogo & Linjiang night market, lots of good restaurants, nearby MRT, 10 min taxi to the 101 area. The room very comfortable and service warm. I would stay here again. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear FelCheng,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eclat Taipei as your accommodation during your visit to Taipei. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your support is the driving force behind our motivation to provide better products and services to all of our guests.
Many thanks for your kind comments. My team and I certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Everithing worked perfectly. The fact is that my stay was less than 24 hours.
The inside part of the hotel exposes a lot of art work pieces, partly modern, partly classic. I really appreciated to see the carpet in front of the reception desk, it's avery old one, but valuable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sorinleibovici41,

Warmest greetings and thank you for sharing your experiences at Hotel Éclat Taipei with all TripAdvisor enthusiasts.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our teams delivering great services to your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eclat Taipei. My team and I would like to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I booked this hotel because I wanted to see the fireworks at Taipei 101 over the New Year. I know the vicinity will be very crowded so I tried to avoid booking a hotel near Taipei 101.

I chose Eclat because it will be a little far from Taipei 101 and yet it is within reasonable walking distance.

It is a quiet grand boutique hotel along the main road. The views from the room are nothing spectacular but the room amenities are wonderful.

The breakfast buffet can be too high-end for my taste and the dining area is way too cramped. It will be good if you walk out to get some local yummy breakfast instead.

All in all, I will highly recommend this place if you want to indulge a little in a luxury hotel after walking back from Taipei 101 on New Year day.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Kok Hoong F,

We strive to provide excellent and caring service to all our guests, and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and the convenient location of our hotel, as well as the service provided by our team. Thank you for your compliment and support. For the breakfast seclections, now we also provide more local yummy breakfast items.
We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I never write review for anything, but decided to write review for hotel eclat because I had such a good time there. Service is simply the top, you ask anything, they go out of their ways to help you. Room is impeccably clean, and equipped with all the high end products(too high tech). I will def stay here again if I visit taipei, highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2016
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Christine K,

It is such a pleasure to read your highly complimentary review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other TripAdvisor users.

I am glad to know you had such a pleasant stay with us and have taken enormous pride in sharing your compliments with my team.

Thank you again for a glowing review. We look forward to welcomw you back in the near future.

Warm regards,