All reviews pallini beach beach bar fantastic beach mini disco main building the wi fi next year special thanks kalithea greece sea holiday territory yannis halfboard
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Ι didn't enjoy my stay at Pallini Beach!!!!......first of all I didnt take the Easter program..I booked...but anyone can say that this was travel agency mistake....but... to included dinner there was no water free..meaning not metallic water...any water...the dinner was free according to the program..but without water...even for an emergency..you have to pay 2 euro per liter water!!!!!.... when I asked the director Mr Neofytos...why there is no drink..or water...he told me that they have to earn some money these days!!!...unbelievable...but true!....Also as it concerns health standards...my tv control didnt work and I requested a new one..you can see it to the photo..it was all with tape..plastic and every time I use it ..I have immediately to clean my hands!!! also to the other photo you can see the pillow....the case is too big..the pillow too small and all night I was trying not to touch me or my children the inside side of the pillow...where all people before us...use!!! I also have to mention the swimming pool...where the steps which small kids use have too dangerous corners...the floor around the pool is too slippery...and to a bridge which pass from the pool...there are no safety railings....
The personnel...especially the personnel to reception...are people without experience..the same director Mr Neofytos admit this to me... when I complain because I couldnt communicate with them..they couldnt reply even to small issues...So...YES...I didnt enjoy my stay there..I dont recommend this hotel and of course I will place the above review to respective sites....of course you can erase my comments..but definitely you cant erase the true!!!! and its really pity...for this hotel...with so many abilities...to have such management...its pity a manager of such hotel....to admit that has personnel without experience...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013

when come in the hotel , first impressions was perfect , we dont waiting nearly nothing in reception to get the room , the room always was cleaned , so generally service and place on good level , the food in restaurant - many different food and taste is delicious , beach always clean , in the hotels have a lot good things like spa etc. animation team doing them job always invited to join activity , daily time have nice music near the pool , also in hotel have private disco place where you can dance and enjoy your time. All barmens know them job they do very nice kocktails , and good taste of coffe , so actually the place is great we would like to come here again thank you pallini beach for great holidays.

Room Tip: all rooms is greate
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Well, to be honest I do not like big hotels - I prefer smaller appart-hotels. But this one had me to change my attitude. I am not going to write boring and decent words about excellent food, great landscape, beach, etc. That's all true.
One thing that amazed me here is magnificent animation team. We were here with a kid 4 y.o. and we spent excellent days and evenings. You won't believe but movies on our iPad were not needed anymore to entertain our boy. Thanks again to animation team.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TarMynastyr
Reviewed 24 March 2013

very nice hotel with a big pool area and great sandy beach. we have stayed for half board. breakfast and dinner served as open buffet. everything was great for us. around the hotel area is very quiet only three shops for souvenirs. hotel has a market where you can find everything you need for. and two little shops.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2013

we stayed in this hotel in June 2012 in bungalows closest to the sea. the location of the accomodation is perfect especially if you are staying with young children. The beach is very nice sandy beach. You can find natural shade on the beach. The food is ok. There is anymation program for Pallini and Athos guests.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family