All reviews pallini beach beach bar fantastic beach mini disco main building the wi fi next year special thanks kalithea greece sea holiday territory yannis halfboard
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have visited Greece several times but this summer in Greece was the best! I spent my holidays with my family and friends. We liked this hotel very much. The location of this hotel is great! The beach is amazing! The garden is wonderful! Moreover the animation team is the best one! We have spent great time with dj Andrey, Alex, Petra, Sabhi, Roman and Eva. Also there are many nice reastaurants on the territory of the hotel. Moreover, there is a great choise of different activities, for example volleyball with Andrey. Furthermore, the rooms are really good! I recommend everybody to come here!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Family spend a very good time here. The hotel is nice and it has probably the best beach in Halikidiki. Amazing sea site and waters are very clean. The service was excellent and all staff members where very friendly. Highly recommended for a family vacation

Room Tip: Sea site Bungallows are worth it
Reviewed 16 August 2013

we just had the perfect holyday as a family at the pallini beach hotel.
the resort was exellent, we stayed at the bangalow accomodation which we loved - never so closed to the see, wonderful location and also very practical. the hotel is a bit dated but with a special charm and most importantly very clean. amazing food uathentic and top quality.
the animation team work really hard to make sure we had afantastic time, and surely we did. every night different enertiment with a lot of dancing singing and a lot of laugh, great team, our children really enjoyed it. the see wonderful!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I spend a realy good time here. The hotel is great, the stuff is nice.Everyday the zumba and stretching classes are a really good way to spend the holiday , to meet new people and to make sport i the same time. The rooms are very clean and the view is wonderful. Every day and night there was a progam of enterntainment, shows , even my father wanted to try to learn a few moves. I was amazed by the people in here, they were friendly and the food is very good. Here you can taste and enjoy different kinds of greek and international food as well. I don' t know what other people think about this place but i can tell that is wonderful place and I will come here next time for sure.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

It was my first time in Pallini Hotel and in Kassandra as well, but also my last time! Pallini was the worst hotel I ever stood in Greece! It’s an old and dirty place. Do not follow the site ads! Here are the facts: pool is dirty, rooms are dirty, food is really bad, same food at breakfast and dinner (for 10 days was too much for me to eat same salads, same bad cooked meals, same vegetables, same fruit etc.), coffee is undrinkable, but all prices are really high! And over more, you have to pay on the beach hotel, for the sun beds and umbrella (7.5 euro per day), because the 4 ‘stones’ beach hotel it’s a public one…
Also, the Greeks started to work and they’ve replaced the Bulgarian, Serbian, Albanian, Romanian waters who were always very nice to us and with a smile on their faces. Now you have to wait long minutes for everything you order. The Greeks are the most depressive people in the whole Europe, never smile, never seen a resident of this marvelous country being happy, saying a joke or being kind with us without charging the bill. Those are the facts. That’s why sometimes geopolitics sucks. The Mediterranean Sea belongs to all of us, the Greeks are only the lucky ones who lives nearby.

Room Tip: All rooms are very noise because a Greek vocalist kills all nice pop songs till 12 o’clock every night. So better to find another hotel to spend you holiday.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends