All reviews pallini beach beach bar fantastic beach mini disco main building the wi fi next year special thanks kalithea greece sea holiday territory yannis halfboard
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my family (my wife and daughters of 3.5 and 1.5 years) spent 7 nights at this hotel (24-31 August 2013) in 2nd row bungalow.
Kallithea itself Is beautiful small town, if you can call it town.
Hotel complex is huge and it is connected to Athos Palace which is in the same hotel chain.
Beach is great.

Pros:
Beach, beach and beach.
Good variety of food (I am very problematic person regarding food choice and I was not left hungry).
Akrogiali restaurant where we enjoyed breakfast for the first 4 mornings (right at the sea, just fantastic).
Room service - They think when to come to your room, don't want to bother too much, clean, fast, very polite.
Service in reception and restaurant - Polite, want to help, not any problem.

Cons:
It is little bit out of date (at least our bungalow), it is very well maintained, everything is clean and on the right place but the fact is, everything is ready to be replaced.
Ants - I think I have never seen so many ants in one place and when I write "place", I mean our room. Ok I understand, it is nature, we were on "their territory" and I like ants outside and other species but in the room, and so much of them, you can't leave anything of the food on your desk.
No matter, cleaning ladies are doing their job every day, here is one detailed disinsection needed.
Pool with salty water is nice but it is ready to be generally fixed and it must be cleaned more often, it is dirty actually.

Advices:
Parking could be improved (to make some kind of shade on the concrete part) so we don't have to park in the forest.
WiFi is 5 EUR / 1h and only in lobby and near spots which is in 2013 very stupid. If you are 4* hotel, and your prices are like they are, give free wifi to your visitors. It is not expensive but again, I could not use it because I can't do anything in the lobby with two small kids, I needed it in the room.
Maybe some fences around bungalows so the kids could not run on the walkways where service cars have been driven.
My older daughter Elena enjoyed in Mini disco sessions but honestly I don't understand animation team. 5 of you are on the stage and you dance while all the kids are below you (on the ground, some 60 cm below), looking at you and trying to copy your movements?
Ok I am not working in kindergarten or even I have ever working as kids animator but you could learn a lot from Bulgarian team from Blue Dolphin Hotel, believe me. They are dancing with the kids, creating some circles, run around and just simply - animate them.
In any case, animators were just great, only approach to mini disco is wrong by my opinion.

Room Tip: I think all bungalows are out of date but I am not sure. Maybe rooms in the main building are in better shape.
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Very old hotel .
Food terrible. Very bad quality of food and dirty tablecloths and over craweded restaurant.
We paid for half board but after the first experience in the restaurant we never ate their.
Very old swimming pool.
Besides all the above we have to pay for the seabeds and umbrelas.
Is better to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank serelia
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have visited Greece several times but this summer in Greece was the best! I spent my holidays with my family and friends. We liked this hotel very much. The location of this hotel is great! The beach is amazing! The garden is wonderful! Moreover the animation team is the best one! We have spent great time with dj Andrey, Alex, Petra, Sabhi, Roman and Eva. Also there are many nice reastaurants on the territory of the hotel. Moreover, there is a great choise of different activities, for example volleyball with Andrey. Furthermore, the rooms are really good! I recommend everybody to come here!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Family spend a very good time here. The hotel is nice and it has probably the best beach in Halikidiki. Amazing sea site and waters are very clean. The service was excellent and all staff members where very friendly. Highly recommended for a family vacation

Room Tip: Sea site Bungallows are worth it
Reviewed 16 August 2013

we just had the perfect holyday as a family at the pallini beach hotel.
the resort was exellent, we stayed at the bangalow accomodation which we loved - never so closed to the see, wonderful location and also very practical. the hotel is a bit dated but with a special charm and most importantly very clean. amazing food uathentic and top quality.
the animation team work really hard to make sure we had afantastic time, and surely we did. every night different enertiment with a lot of dancing singing and a lot of laugh, great team, our children really enjoyed it. the see wonderful!