We were made to feel special here, and if you are after some private time we really recommend staying at Trogon. You will be feed like a king here and the staff are lovely. The swimming pool is nice and the spa is a must.
It's in the best location to enjoy places like Monkeyland and the Cheetah walks at Tenikwa.
Try to get here before dark to enjoy it the most, the driveway is not the best to drive along if you don't know it in the dark, you are in the forest.
The rooms are luxury, and we especially loved the amount of glass used in case a bush baby wanted to come and spy on us.
Loved it here and will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trogon House & Forest Spa offers exquisite luxury, suspended in the tree tops of a forest reserve that stretches untamed along the Tsitsikamma mountains and beyond. Elevated into the tree tops, the lodges embrace the forest with see-through glass walls and sky-lit roofs, creating a true "nature forest" experience. What really sets Trogon House apart, is the absolute privacy and exclusivity in the midst of nature's pristine beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Trogon House and Forest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trogon House And Forest Hotel The Crags
- Trogon House And Forest Spa South Africa/The Crags