We stayed here recently when attending a family wedding. The room was really comfortable with everything you could want and although overlooking the car park was reasonably quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shillingford Bridge Hotel is located between Oxford and Henley, with beautiful views over a quiet part of the River Thames. The hotel boasts 40 comfortable bedrooms, ranging from Four Poster Rooms or Suites for those special nights away, to well-equipped single rooms, which are ideal for the business traveller. A perfect retreat; guests can enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool throughout the summer months, plus delicious home-made food all year round. The River View Restaurant serves freshly prepared food and has panoramic views over the hotel's grounds as well as the banks of the Thames. The River Bar serves light meals and snacks, and even has an outdoor terrace with river views. The hotel has plenty of free parking, and Wallingford’s town centre is just a 5-minute drive away, while Oxford can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Windsor Castle is 50 minutes' drive, and Dorchester is less than 10 minutes away from the hotel by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Shillingford Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shillingford Bridge Wallingford
- Shillingford Bridge Hotel Wallingford