“Amazing retreat centre”
One of our 5 twin/double/triple rooms. All ensuite with linen and towels provided
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Catherine...
“Amazing retreat centre”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I hired The Elbowroom Escape to host my first ever yoga retreat. It was more than I even could have ever imagined. All participants feedback was positive, the food was amazing, the beds the most comfortable, the yoga space fabulous! It was so good I am going back again in a weeks time and I am so excited. The location to Dublin is fantastic, really easy to find whilst also being secluded and feeling you are in the middle of nowhere. Amanda & Lisa was great to deal with sending me on the room plans, giving me advice on how to make it work, hikes that were available, optional extras of massage and so much more. This is a space to feel really connected to the heart of Ireland surrounded by so much greenery.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Nov 2017
Thankyou Catherine! We hope to see you again soon in lovely Wicklow.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing