“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
ireland
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We have dined here a couple of times and have never been disapointed with the service or the food. My better half is a fussy eater and she loves the food here.
It is a great place for a couple to have a meal as the times we have used it there were always tables free which is great because we could hear what we were talking about unlike other places we have been in.
I would recommend the platter for sharing. if you are on a budget the early bird here is excellent value.
We will use it again and soon

• Visited July 2012

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would not honour 8month old voucher”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Very unimpressed. Having received a voucher Xmas 2011 we lost and then re-found it 30th Aug. I called Pure and spoke with manager to ask if they would still honour it as we wanted to go for dinner there the following night. He advised they only give 2 months for vouchers to be used and that ours was too old.I mentioned I planned to spend than the 50euro they had already gotten for the voucher and therefore they would only be making money by accepting it.The manager advised he would call be back as he was 'too busy' to continue the conversation. Gave my name and number and 24 hours later still waiting on call back. I would not go back as I feel this is very poor level of service especially having eaten there before a couple of times and gotten takeways. This manager has obviously not heard of gestures of goodwill being a part of running a succesful business.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
“great authentic Indian food”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

A group of us went here for dinner and were very happy. Food was delicious and service was charming and friendly. The place was not very busy (rainy and cold evening), so perhaps the atmosphere (quiet) would be better on a busier evening. They do take-out too.

• Visited July 2012