“Book as early as possible”
Review of Ciuin Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ciuin Spa
CAVAN
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Book as early as possible”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

excellent therapist Ciara great massage, nice changing area, lovely 'quiet room' best overall spa experience in recent years.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank JESSCavan
Tony_Walker_GM, General Manager at Ciuin Spa, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit and in particular your massage and the relaxation room. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ciuin Spa & Wellness Centre in the near future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.

Armagh, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Partner & I used the spa facilities this weekend (11-13 April) whilst staying in the hotel. Wonderful experience. Staff very helpful and attentive. Relaxation room available with complimentary tea/coffee/fruit/biscuits. Robes and slippers provided. Salt grotto good. I had a full body massage, Ciuin signature facial and pedicure...as I said in the title....bliss! Thanks Ciara & Amanda!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LynTrev1
Tony_Walker_GM, General Manager at Ciuin Spa, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted to read your positive comments regarding the relaxation room, salt grotto, facial, pedicure and our staff, in particular Ciara and Amanda. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ciuin Spa & Wellness Centre in the near future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.
Stirling, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“so relaxing”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

From the moment we got there till we left it was brilliant. Had a full body massage ,so nice, we used the spa first was very nice

Visited March 2014
1 Thank milly035
Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit and in particular your full body massage. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ciuin Spa & Wellness Centre in the near future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.
Navan
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Disappointing return to Spa”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had a disappointing return to the Spa. I had been here before but this time I was not as impressed. The treatments were very good but the thermal suite was not - the jacuzzi was not working and the whole area had a look of neglect about it.

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am very surprised to learn that you did not enjoy your return visit to Ciuin Spa & Wellness Centre. I can confirm that all aspects of the hydrotherapy suite are in perfect working order and I am very sorry if this was not your experience. I do hope you will return to the spa in the future, as we would welcome an opportunity to restore your faith in us. Kind regards, Tony Walker.