We stayed for 4 nights in one of their pool villas. This is a mid-size resort by comparison but huge on service. What it lacks in facilities is well made up by their sincere service which from our experience, is unmatched by many of the larger chains. They certainly take it personally!
Located on a hillside, this resort is quiet and tranquil with a nice private infinity pool.
If there is one thing to fault, it will be that the local food choice in their restaurant is limited.
Ask their managers for direction to the well hidden 'orchid restaurant ' which is a very local Thai restaurant. 5mins ride on their shuttle tutu. Bring mosquito sprays though!
Good place indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand