My husband and I stayed here for one week. The accommodation was a beautiful two storey villa, complete with private plunge pool and view. The staff were just gorgeous, helpful and always went the extra mile to please - nothing was a problem and any request was met with a big smile and a genuine desire to help. The resort has a Spa and Restaurant - both excellent (great full body massages!!). If you want to venture out to sightsee or shop, you can hire a private driver - the rates are very reasonable. At the end of a long day it was wonderful to return to this peaceful "oasis" located in the hills. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand