Stayed for 3 weeks in a Grand Villa, and liked it so much returned after a month for another 3 weeks! We are an older couple who have travelled extensively on all 5 continents and who now want to spend quiet and peaceful times, being pampered together in beautiful surroundings and well designed accommodation.
Villas: 29 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom Grand duplex pool villas set on a steep hillside, also 14 x deluxe and 1 x 4 bedroom pool villas at the bottom of the hill. Very good quality of furniture and all accessories expected are supplied. Separate single mattresses on “Hollywood “ bed provided free on request. Privacy was 90% and was more than adequate as we do not like to be totally isolated.
Site: Access to restaurant is by several steps, but access to reception is by an extremely quick buggy service if you don't want to walk.
Spa: Superb. If you have a bad back they will avoid the sensitive area!
Food: Prices are very reasonable, especially considering there is no alternative unless you get a taxi to town for 800 baht return. Two people can have any Thai dish each for that price (even in-room). Quality and service is excellent. Breakfast is one of the best we have had.
Location: In the middle of Phuket island, so quite remote (on the outskirts of a village). Free shuttles provided for a shopping centre and beach. Easy to get taxis through reception.
Staff: Absolutely marvellous, we cannot fault them. All management and their staff were extremely responsive, attentive and did their best to give us a happy stay. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble! Understanding of English was generally good. Pool kept very clean without us being aware of chemicals, villa cleaned/serviced meticulously every day plus full turndown service! In-room dining is excellent and on-time as ordered.
As with all resorts, you can be disappointed if you assume facilities are available that are not claimed and it is clear that some other reviewers who had complaints did not do their homework before staying. The Zolitude does not claim to have, and does not have, a central or beach location nor facilities for children. However, it provides all of the facilities that it claims to offer to an impressive 5 star standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand