My Husband and I spent 7 nights of our honeymoon at Villa Zolitude. We had a less than comfortable flight over and were tired, late, hungry and annoyed by the time we got to Phuket. From the moment we walked out we were met by the beaming smile from our driver who grabbed our bags and helped us into the transfer - he had lovely cold towels for us and bottled water (it was 630pm but still about 30 degrees). The trip to the hotel was about 45mins but comfortable and air conditioned.
The resort itself is perched on the side of the mountain in the rainforest overlooking Chalong Bay. All of the staff are amazingly friendly, efficient, engaging and infectiously happy. Nothing is ever a problem and they all go out of their way to make you feel special.
The attention to detail across the resort is second to none with everything spotless and meticulously cleaned, but I really loved the little things like fresh orchids on your towels and 'his & hers' straw hats and complimentary nibbles at happy hour.
The villas all come with their very own plunge pool and are all designed with lush tropical rainforest foliage to discreetly allow for privacy. We had a grand pool villa and we wished we could move in! It was palatial and wonderfully designed with an indoor and outdoor shower, huge bath overlooking the bay, two entertaining areas and wonderful 4 poster daybed where we lazed around and read our books in the air con when it got a little too hot outside.
The restaurant is excellent and was where we dined most of the time. Breakfast buffet was the best I have ever seen with anything you could wish for on it.
We went elephant trekking, to phi phi island, to Nai Harn beach, to the driving range, to the shopping center and to the night markets while we were there so there is a lot of things you can do if you want, but you are a world away from the rif raf of Patong (thank god!). On saying that if you really wanted to go you could get a cab, it would cost about $20 au there and back, but we didn't feel the need.
The spa is excellent and we had a 2.5hr treatment together.
All in all an amazing resort that will leave you relaxed and spoilt. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand