We visited here last summer (aug 2013) and can't speak highly enough of the place.
Gorgeous villa/pool area..although amongst other villas felt totally secluded and peaceful.
Food exceptional and reasonably priced. Cocktails also super tasty (especially mai Thai!!!) Staff always very friendly.
We also had a massage which was very relaxing and of exceptional quality.
Would definitely recommend..nearish to the beach but to be honest it was beautiful to be up in the mountains and away from it all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand