We preferred this to Banyan Tree. It is friendly, less flash and more charming. It isn't popular with people from Russia. So if you are Russian this place may not appeal. But there were Japanese, Australians, British and Singaporeans here and we all loved it. The rooms are nicely furnished and the location is very peaceful. If you stay for a week or more you may want to go to the beaches but if you are here for a long romantic weekend (as we were) it is quite enough to chill in the resort and then go out for dinner later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong, Thailand