Kiwidiver Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI is the largest diver training organization in the world and not just anybody can become a PADI 5 Star Dive Center. Kiwidiver is all about quality. We believe in offering our family of customers the finest dive gear, training and experience available. From Recreational diving to Technical diving and from Beginner to Professional Kiwidiver has something for everyone. Come and experience for yourself why so many of our customers come diving with us time and time again. Credit cards now welcomeLearn to dive in Phuket, Thailand with private dive guides and personal scuba trainers.. Regardless if you are a new diver or an experienced one, you can always rely upon Kiwidiver to provide top quality training, dive gear and service. Kiwidiver not only do all the usual diver training we specialize in PADI Specialty courses with over 30 different PADI Specialties available including all the latest PADI courses, PADI Sidemount Diver, PADI Rebreather Diver & PADI Self reliant Diver.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had to complete 4 dives to complete our PADI OW accreditation. The first day we dived with Matt and Eric, who took our family group out or a day to Phi Phi and the surrounds. They were very knowledgeable, and clearly understood the local conditions and wildlife. They were also very relaxed and very personable, and ensured everyone, divers and non divers alike had a a great time. We were able to spot sharks, a lovely Hawksbill (I think) and others.

I would highly recommend both as dive instructurs or as guides around the reefs and islands

The second day, we had Vincent as our instructor. He was relaxed, and was able to walk two novice divers through a number of key safety skills, while still managing to do a brilliant job of showing us around 3 different dive spots. I can absolutely recommend him.

All in all, this was a highly reputable outfit, with well maintained gear, a clear understanding of local conditions. They were very upfront about prices, what the experience entailed, and pulled everything off without a hitch. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get accredited or simply looking to tap into their local knowledge.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went for an open water dive to see some underwater creatures... Thanks to the great knowledge of our instructor Matt we got to see blacktip sharks, seahorses, turtles, squids changing colour, moray eels, porcupine fish and many other creatures we never saw in our life.
We received some memorable underwater pics after our dive as well, which was really cool because they sure know how and when to take pictures... I filmed the experience with my gopro and none of the footage was as clear. If you want to see a lot of underwater creatures, have some great laughs, learn a lot about diving and the sea, and have an awesome new profile picture, I can only recommend Kiwidiver.

Will (from Singapore)

1  Thank Willmbrcht
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've just completed my Open Water them and it couldn't be any better for a non-swimmer. My instructor was James Bagley and he is ever so patient when I was unable to do some skills. Just kept telling me to relax and slowly try until I'm able to do it. Never felt any pressure and I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 days with them.

Staffs were friendly and I've learnt alot from them.

For someone who can't swim for nuts, being able to dive (finally!) and enjoy the gorgeous scenery underwater was a major achievement.

I can't wait to get a few fun dives under my belt before taking up my advanced open water with them next year!

Thanks again, James, Vincent, Kevin and Nitty for the memorable trip. Cant wait to see you all next year!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I did my advanced and nitrox course with kiwidiver, from the staff to the instructor, it was fantastic. Vincent, my dive guru was instrumental in getting my feet back into the water. he was helpful and kind to impart me some diving knowledge. I am surely coming back to Phuket to dive with kiwidiver.

Irwan (singapore)

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I've just completed the Rescue Diver and Deep Diver Specialty courses with Vincent from Kiwidiver. He is an excellent instructor - demonstrating incredible patience and quiet good humour throughout the courses. Vincent displayed widespread knowledge about the underwater life in the dive sites we visited and integrated this into the courses, making them a varied and enjoyable learning experience. I was very impressed with his ability to create a friendly environment which let his student grow in confidence and master the skills necessary to complete the course without feeling pressured or anxious in any way. For me, the combination of Kiwidiver and the wonderful diving sites surrounding Phuket made for a great experience.

1  Thank David W