“Good italian food, good prices and friendly service”
Review of Da Sandro Trattoria - MOVED

Da Sandro Trattoria
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A family run Italian restaurant which specializes in pasta dishes with seafood and roast/stew meat dishes. The family has been making home made gelato by the name "Gelati Nature" in Phuket for 30 years, which makes our gelato a must when visiting Da Sandro.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have tried few italian restaurants is Chalong, and I believe it is the best one. I have eaten the best spaghetti seafood ever, and since I went there few times and I I have enjoyed different delicious pasta and fishes, italian style. The owner, Sandro is very friendly and gives you good advices (in thai, italian, english and french languages) depending on your taste and what you fell like to eat. The restaurant does not pretend to be hi-so, it is nice and clean with a warm friendly atmosphere. There is also a very good limoncello. Thank you Sandro and see you soon !

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The food here is some of the best italian food iv had in the world, service was spot on too, lovely clean restaurant with the option of sitting outside with fans or inside with air con, staff are friendly and the owner is a top nice man, he speaks fluent Thai, Italian and English and he gave us a couple of free shots to top it off :)

Reviewed 7 August 2013

When we fancy fresh pasta we go to Da Sandro's. I love especially the fresh ravioli. I would like to have more wine options but the house wine is passable. The service is not bad as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I had a great plate of gnochis but such small portion! is just potato an flour man! is not going to cost you a fortune have bigger portions! my bf had spaguetti and it was just supermarket spaguetti! also if is a italian restaurant they should bring you some bread... if you ask for it they bring you a small bread for 40bt .... they should learn from their neibourgs FATTYS huge portions but still great food...

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Have been an Sandro's several times. Yesterday I was there with my wife. Because she is an excellent chef herself, she is usually more critical than I am. And she loved the fresh white snapper we had. (So did I) .