“Great Spa”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I took 3.3 hours of spa. They did my hair, manicure, pedicure, body massage, body scrub, facial spa. It was good and would return here soon! Recommended Spa!!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank HaneyDanielle

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Simply the best!! My husband took me here on our wedding anniversary and it was fantastic!! They picked us up from the hotel and dropped us of, the tea they made was amazing, it was incredible!! Will be going back for sure!!

1 Thank Christine K
Macau, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worse experience ever!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I saw so many positive comment about this spa and I decided to have a try. I have booked two packages 5 days in advance via email. It's good that they provided free transfer. However, when me and my mum arrived there, they said the Steam room & Jacuzzi is fully packed! And asked us to wait. We had been waiting for like 20min, and there were many mosquitos and geckoes around. The environment is totally horrible. And after the Jacuzzi section, we waited for another 15min for the body scrub. In a 3.5hr package spa, I think 1hr was used at waiting! The place and facility are old and worn. The staff are not professional at all. They kept on talking to each other when they were doing massage for me and my mum. There are a lot more spa out there in Phuket, I strongly recommend you guys to check a few more before trying this dreadful spa.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tivoni
Jakarta, Indonesia
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Calming”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

One of my things to do during my visit to Phuket was to try out Thai Massage. The tour arranged us to this place on our last day. Tarn Tara is located far from the crowded areas of Phuket, which helps build its calming ambience.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank fajaradiartha
Voronezh, Russia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good SPA”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We have been there not just once. Free transfer from the hotel. Always offers a package spa, but it's not worst trying. Good massage, but (as usual) deepens upon a specialist. Other thing like face treatment, scrub is so so. The place seems to be a bit old and need a renovation.

Visited January 2013