“Awesome”

The Little Yoga Room
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Closing down on sunday 5th February 2017 to relocate. Check website for news and updates.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have only been a couple of times, but I came out feeling awesome. All the kinks gone. Also Becky is an excellent and supportive teacher

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was only in Chalong for a brief period but I came away with so much under Becky's guidance. She has a great energy and a lovely way of teaching. She is wonderfully able to orchestrate a class of varied levels, giving each student really personalised attention. Her devotion to sharing her knowledge with her students is really inspiring.

The Shala is a really pleasant and peaceful - a wonderful place to practise.

If your near by I encourage you to drop into one of her classes! :)

1  Thank Abigail E
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was lucky to find the Little Yoga Room while my recent, quite stressful stay of Phuket. I had tried a more advertised yoga place in Kata which I found quite disturbing and non-yoga. Luckily while searching on the net I found Becky's pages and I decided to make a little drive on my motorbike to Chalong.
The little sala was a wonderful, open air small studio where Becky would greet everybody so warmly and personally. She's a such a lovely person who could guide anyone from a very first timer to an advanced student.
I had done some ashtanga yoga before but her more gentle approach really helped me to calm down, breathe and develop in asanas. The groups are always quite small (1 - 7 persons) so you will surely get more personal approach from a teacher.
Thank you Becky for the wonderful guidance!!

1  Thank PHK10
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Little yoga room is very close to Phuket Zoo. You can easily find the sign to guide you there. Becky is the most slim Yoga teacher I ever met. She is amazingly attractive to make me feel that we can blind trust her to guide us to get rid of burden in daily life.
That day there are only 2 persons in the evening class, my hubby and I. We have quite free conversation. She shared with us experience to learn Ashtanga yoga in India, how we should exercise the Yoga.
When we start to stretch our body, she uses incense to help us concentrate. She designed the
Yoga session very professionally. Progressive difficulty makes us sweating but feeling good. We already fell sleep in the phase of meditation hearing her melodious voice.

1  Thank Shunyugu
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I was very fortunate to find “The Little Yoga Room” during my rather short stay in Phuket.
Becky is an inspirational teacher, a great and friendly person and – what is the most important to me – she gives you a lot of positive energy which helps you to stay with the practice.
Her shala is lovely, it is the most amazing place for yoga I've ever tried.
I miss Backy's classes already, I will definitely visit her again, hopefully soon.