“the best”

Tiger Muay Thai - Day Classes
Ranked #11 of 46 things to do in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiger Muay Thai & MMA Training Camp started Muay Thai training camp in 2004 with a vision of bringing quality Muay Thai training to everyone. Although we started with just one ring, we now have seven boxing rings, an MMA cage, 36 workout stations and have over 40 Muay Thai trainers. We also have three incredible personal trainers devoted to various fitness specialties. They are also professional athletes. In addition, we are affiliated with Brazilian Top Team which is one of the most renowned Jui Jitsu gyms in the world.We are especially proud to have guests that return every year, including world champion trainers and fighters from WMC, Lumpinee, Rajadamnern, WBC, Bangkok TV and professional fighters from all over the world like Royce Gracie, Jon Fitch, Murilo Bustamante and Brian Ebersole just to name a few.What’s also nice is the amazing return rate of guests like yourself that make coming back to our camp an on-going tradition.Guests come here from all over the world with different fitness goals. We have won the award for the Best Gym for Foreigners two years in a row for 2010 and 2011.We have fighters who come here to improve technique and to prepare for upcoming fights, martial arts schools, vacationers, fitness fans, adventure junkies, and military personnel. At our camp getting fit is a priority. But we also know that finding time to relax and rejuvenating oneself is also important. Here you have the opportunity to explore places like Phi Phi Island, be awed by the Big Buddha, relax on the shores of one of many beautiful beaches.We are more than just a facility - it’s a place to reinvent yourself...a place to take a step out of the hustle of everyday life and figure out what’s really important.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

i spent three weeks at tiger and it was the best. the facilities are the best i have seen. the trainers are top notch. the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. on top of the great experience of training with professionals they had great food and it was awesome getting to meet people from all over the world with the same interests. the best thing i have done for myself

All reviews
in 111 reviews
"fitness"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Tiger is a fantastic fully equipped martial arts camp for everyone who wishes to perfect their fighting technique, get in shape, loose weight or just spend a different type of holidays in a lovely location in Phuket, Thailand. The staff and the trainers are extremely friendly.

1  Thank Asia_Fondue
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Quite frankly, there is no other fitness camp quite like it anywhere in the world. Weather you are there for fitness, to fight Muay Thai or for weight loss, you wont be disappointed. There is something for everyone. Staff is friendly and there are many knowledgeable Muay Thai trainers. They even offer meal plans with healthy choice options. You will be surrounded by many positive individuals who will push you and motivate you to accomplish your own personal goals. Expect to be training 2 times a day 3 to 4 hours a day, so dont expect it to be easy. Classes offered at the camp are, Muay Thai, Bodyfit, Boxing, Yoga, MMA. You can even have private sessions with an experinced Muay Thai trainer. If you have a chance, try to get a private with Yod, who trained GSP for his UFC fights. The camp has a truely international feel. You will meet people there from all parts of the world and make many great friends there as I did myself and will cherish those memories and experiences for the rest of my life. The first time I went to TMT, I was there for weight loss. In 3 months that I was there, I was able to loose 26 kilograms! I was there to change my life and Tiger Muay Thai helped me do that. Thank you TMT! The camp has had such a positive influence on my life that now I continue to train, eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. Areas where I feel they need improvement are: Need to scale down the class sizes, Muay Thai classes are too long, some Thai staff need to be more customer oriented, meal plans could be better value for money, and occasionally there is some negative camp politics that one should avoid. All in all, life changing experience at Tiger Muay Thai! The only camp to go to in Thailand period!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Before coming out to Tiger Muay Thai and MMA Training Camp, I wasn't in very good shape nor into martial arts. Through my time out here, I have met friends from all over the world and got in the best shape in my life. Great Muay Thai/Crossfit/Yoga/Boxing/MMA Trainers. A must do while in Phuket.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I just got my Degree and was looking to travel before going on a serious job hunt so a good friend of mine from USA suggested the idea of going to a boot camp or a Muay Thai Camp.
We were both into Martial Arts and both wanted to take a break so I searched online for camps and I saw Tiger’s website.
It was the swankiest among any other Muay Thai camp websites.
I then chose TMT and thought it was the best one since it not only offers Muay Thai but also Fitness Classes. I can honestly say that it was a life changing experience. I attained a good level of fitness and lifetime friends.
I’ve seen many other guests that start from nothing to something really great and they’ve become more optimistic and confident beings at the end of their stay. It really offers a positive vibe around here and I have to thank the Muay Thai trainers and all our coaches for taking the extra leap to ensure this. Everyone regardless of their fitness level should try it out. You won't regret it!

3  Thank JoeyA83