“I love it”

Ranked #6 of 43 things to do in Chalong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love it”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Its really nice I think you should visit this place , I felt very good...................
But be careful a lot of mosquitos so u should be prepared

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
Harare, Zimbabwe
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice but expensive for what it is”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We visited the botanic garden and enjoyed seeing all the different orchids and the different gardens on display but felt it was very expensive at 500THB per person, a must is having a chilled coconut in the garden after you have walked around!

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“We enjoyed this”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I know its very new but we enjoyed it allot! Its very well set out and very informative the butterflies are amazing and the fish are always hungry!

Visited May 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Our driver took us here”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was ok - nothing special with the exception of the Butterflies which are great. Don't eat here, its not great. But a nice way to get out the sun/rain.

Visited April 2014
Phuket, Thailand
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nice to see, away from the busy crowds.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The price is a bit high but I think over time it will be worth it. Do not expect gardens to be like Europe. The walk around is interesting and it was nice to see school children learning about the plants. This in time will become a wonderful place to visit as the gardens mature. This is for people who need time away from busy resorts. I wish them luck

Visited February 2014