“This pizza the best in phuket”

Pizzeria AGLI AMICI da Michele & Jimmy
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Chalong
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Pizzeria!!
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I like eat pizza on here this's so good in phuket .... this the best in phuket
I would come here agian

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This restaurant is clean and the staff are always friendly. It has a wood-fired oven, the best Italian ingredients and a pizza maker who knows what he's doing, the pizza's are a good size and good value, so forget what the others say about this place being too pricey, they must be backpackers on a very tight budget.
Worth finding the place even if it is off the main roads.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was shockingly surprised by how good the Pizza was. The lady serving us suggested one with ham, salami & mushrooms - it was so good, I have been back there thrice in a week for the same pizza. The spinach ravioli was good too but the pizza was way better. One small complaint, the tiramisu was way below expectations - you can give that a miss. Safe to assume, I will be back soon maybe to experiment with another pizza or maybe Ill go with regular. Very polite staff and free wi-fi makes this place a must visit. Closed on Mondays and opens from 3 - 1130 PM on rest of the days. While they have a small, medium & large size options I thought even the small one with 8 pieces was quite a lot for one person to finish so order accordingly.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had a long walk along chalong beach and came across this pizzeria, the staff were friendly and the pizza was freshly made from scratch is the kitchen that you could see from the table, hygiene was very good the guy making the pizza wore proper food gloves and the staff handling money didn't do any food preparation.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Another great find in chalong phuket. Kids were after a pizza night and upbringing a Friday I said ok. So glad that I did - a Aussie friend told me about this place and I was not disappointed. Yet another little treasure what is off one of the main roads. Three different size pizzas the last being HUGE. We ordered three pizzas which was way too much . We have come home with a huge box of left overs. We all loved the pizza.

1  Thank Fiona F