“A nice place to rest and have a coffee”

Sentai Coffee and Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 95 Restaurants in Chalong
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sentai Coffee&Restaurant is located from Chalong Circle on the Police station’s rd. around 200M.We offered a special fresh coffee to coffee lovers and we're also serve Green tea, Chocolate, Fruits Frappe with delicious homemade bakery. Also, experience with 15 years professional chef who cook both Thai and European food for you. You will enjoy with warm welcome from us and restaurant’s style that suit for family& friends come and hangout. Wi-fi service available. Try Me!
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very good... and so welcome between Phuket and Rawai... good coffee, excellent cake, good service and nice atmosphere... you can talk here and relax...its air conditioned and the young lady makes a very good coffee... I had the banana cream pie... superb and all for only 95 baht... this is definite stop for coffee and cake lovers!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I am sitting at Sentai now as I type this review. I just had really awesome coffee, pretty decent Banoffee Cake, and above average Thai food! Food ain't that pricey, although portions are pretty small, but the ambience's great for chilling and hanging out and more than makes up for it. The service staff were friendly as well! Would recommend to everyone seeking to chill in a place away from the hustle and bustle of touristy areas.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Went there as a friend recommeneded and I am very happy with the food and coffee. The food is cheap, but very tasty, even though someone may think it s small portion but it is perfect for me. I had Pancake for breakfast one time and then Boiled rice with Chicken ...Pancake was spectacular, so i went back and ordered again a few days after...and the taste didn't change so that means therer s some secret recipe!!! Thai foods are also very yummy

Coffee and cakes are also awesome. I had Pana cotta and Banoffi and the taste is second to none!!! I am a big fan of desserrt and cake, so i can guarantee that you won't regret to try it there.

So now i am a regular at Sental...... just got to love it

1  Thank Jarunya C
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My boyfriend and I always visit Sentai! The food is awesome and great value, Thai and western food available.
The owners are the best and are always friendly and smiling!
Really good place to relax and a change from eating at a busy restaurant.
The cakes are also amazing!
Its not far from the Chalong circle so is pretty central and they have wifi.
I will always keep coming back to this place!

1  Thank AngeeNomad
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I live in Chalong and try so many coffee shop around but at Sentai coffee shop is different they have a very nice coffee and great Thaifood, good place to relax and visit. Come and try their Late :)

1  Thank Sugar P