“Phi Phi Island Tour by Cruise Boat”

Phuket Tours Direct - Day Tours
Ranked #11 of 51 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Phuket Tours Direct have long experience from the numerous tour operators running tours from Phuket and we offer the best tours available in each category, based on the tour operators' professionalism, reliability and tour experience.Due to the volume of tours we are processing, we enjoy excellent deals from the tour operators which in turn allows us to offer the best prices in the business to our customers, hence we can confidently exercise our Best Price Guarantee policy.
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Islands were beautiful but trip was long and quite boring. On a normal Phuket day, (in excess of 30c) this is excruciating. The snorkeling was awesome and the food was good. Would recommend the upgrade to the VIP suites on the lower level, they have airconditioning and much more comfortable. Our hosts were friendly and their English wasn't too bad. Definetly worth a trip, but suggest the speedboat instead.

There are newer reviews for Phuket Tours Direct - Day Tours

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We went on 3 trips, James Bond Island on a Junkta - excellent very relaxing and beautiful views. Tour guide and crew were very pleasing. Phi Phi Island on a speed boat - excellent sights but the tour was a little bit too long. Elephant trekking - not as good as the last one I did in mainland Thailand - only trekked up a slight hill and back down again. Worth doing if you have not been on an elephant before.
All trips were well organised and collection from hotel was fantastic. I would book again with this company..

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Thank you. .. I booked your tour to Similan island .
Very good service and would love to go again with your friendly staff ;)
I love the video and your professional service ...
Phuket Tours you are No 1 ;) ,,,,
With love from Singapore

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This company is very easy to do business with - you simply select your tour and book before 20:00 hours Thailand time, and you are all set...even if your desired tour is the following day! The travel voucher of your tour is sent directly to your email address with the tour itinerary including pick up time, etc. I found myself using their site while away and booked 3 tours in total. Compared to other local tour agencies, I find them easier to deal with, more competitive in prices (most tours have been discounted), secure, very seamless and a very effortless way in booking for your desired trip. All informations are disclosed about the tour, and on the tour voucher which meant no surprises for the traveller/s. For any queries, a live chat is available where a helpful and knowlegeable person is able to assist.

All our tours ran according to schedule and seamless. The guides spoke English, friendly and you are well looked after by the people that ran the tour. If ever my husband and I visit Phuket again, we surely will use this site.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Booked this tour on internet in Australia. Received instant confirmation, prompt pickup from our resort and boat left on time.Chose the large boat as i was travelling with my older mother.(knew she didn't like smaller boats) We had a choice of snorkelling or just swimming on the beach. There were dive activities as well if you wanted them. Lunch was a smorgasboard at the Phi Phi Island hotel. There was plenty of food and quite a good variety. My only criticsm would be that because of the time it takes to get to Phi Phi, we didn't really get to see other islands.There were things to buy on Phi Phi but i wasn't aware of this so only took small amount of money. Overall,very satisfied with service and it was definitely GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.