Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Very Professional, Service

If you are looking for a no hassle, stress free days at sea diving then look no further. I was made... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ross D
Belfast, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great time with Local Dive

Professional outfit, good people, fun and most importantly, safe. 3 dives at Racha Yai and Racha... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
1973AK
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews racha noi open water course shark point pancakes day trip days diving continue diving saw lots of fish enjoyed diving great instructor diving experience anemone reef phi phi boat boys king cruiser amazing diving marine life
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am grateful and happy. Thanks to Simon, who organized my three days dive. To my two dive master Pu and Sophi, diving with people who you can trust, really helps a lot. It was a lot of fun. Everyone in the boat are very helpful and accommodating. All the divers are well taken care of. Thank you Phil for spreading a great vibe and thank you to all the boat man. Highly recommending this group. ooh they’re friendly to plant based people like me. They prepared scrumptious meal. ‍♀️

Date of experience: November 2018
noon-ruethaiwan, Owner at Local Dive Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Anne. Nice to hear that you had a great 3 days with us on our boat. All our staff from the shop to the instructors, boat crew, chef are all hand picked and all love their jobs which makes for a very happy crew. Yes I agree the food on the boat is very good too. Thank you for this great review and you are always welcome anytime.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my 4th or 5th time diving with LDT and once again they did not disappoint. Starting with before the dive Noon is amazing and as for the dive staff Pu was fabulous and I can’t put into words how amazing she is. I completed my 100th dive with them on Saturday. I can’t recommend LDT More. Anyone who comes to Thailand to dive should be diving with them. Thanks for an amazing time.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you for diving with us again. Yes Pu is a great instructor and is very popular. Well done on your 100th dive ( we saw the photos) .

Thanks again for the review and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my fiancé visited Phuket island for our fist time. We have never tried diving before, so we had no idea how it works. Fortunately we got amazing instructor Sophii to our Racha Noi and Racha Yai dive day trip. She explained us everything with smile and answered all our questions. Thanks to her we could enjoy our first diving without any worries. All day was incredible, the food was great, we saw many amazing fish and corals. I definitely recommend this dive trip to everyone!:)

Date of experience: November 2018
noon-ruethaiwan, General Manager at Local Dive Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

congratulations on taking you first breaths underwater and discovering a whole new world. Sophii is a great and very experienced instructor as are all here at Local Dive Thailand. We only use seasoned instructors who live here all year round so alway we can get the best out of every dive. Now you had started your diving hope to see you next trip when you can do the Open Water course and become a certified diver.

Thanks again for diving with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was the first time and I was little bit scared of depths, but we got great instructor Sophii, who explained everything and did everything to help us enjoy this awesome experience at max! :) Friendly atmosphere and need to mention tasty food service :)

Date of experience: November 2018

Well done on getting your fear of depths and with the help of Sophii had a great day. I agree with you the food on the boat is excellent as you and so many other mention. Hope to see you again on your next trip to phuket. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great company to dive with! The whole crew was fantastic and the dives offered are incredible! Easily the best dive experience I have had.

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for the great review and glad you liked your day diving with us. We do choose the whole team very carefully so we can have a fun filled happy boat. Thanks again for diving with us here in Phuket.